MoB_MoVols

EasyMoneySniper
qayxekratrzfyhq44e7p

San Clemente
San Clemente, Californina
6'5

Rivals

Last edited:
After offering Gunnar Helm in early February, UT’s new tight end coach offered another 2021 target in Bentley Redden at the end of February. “I’ve been talking with coach O the past couple of weeks and he called with the offer,” the San Clemente, CA. prospect said. “I’ve heard it’s a great program with great tradition. I hear the fanbase is incredible in always packing Neyland Stadium and creating an energetic atmosphere." “This is huge. It’s a Power 5 school from the best conference in football. I’m super honored that Coach O and coach [Jeremy] Pruitt gave me this opportunity. It’s a dream of mine to play at the next level.” BYU is expressing interest and offered Redden back in October.
“I’m really looking for coaches that are willing to work with their players both on and off the field,” Redden said. “I want them to help me be the best I can be. I need to grow as a man and not just as a football player.” “I visited there [BYU] back in the fall and when they offered, they said it could be up to me where I play – they didn’t really know yet,” Redden said. “The Vols want me as a tight end because they like how I move and like the ball in my hands. “I don’t really have a preference. I just want to play ball.” The athlete played majority of snaps at wide receiver in 2019 before shifting to tight end for the tail end of the regular season and playoffs. “I think my blocking is pretty good. It’s improved,” Redden said. “I blocked a whole lot in the playoffs, and it turned out pretty well. We have good coaches here who know how to teach the position.”
“I may get to Tennessee over the summer for a camp, but I haven’t decided yet,” Redden said. “Coach O said he’d rather have me come to a camp compared to a spring practice if I’m only able to make one trip out there.” There’s no set timetable for the Tennessee target’s commitment. Redden believes it could come right before the season. If not, the tight end will wait until after his senior campaign with a probable signing in February. “I’m really excited about this,” Redden said. “This is huge for me.”
-VQ

VN Store

Back