‘23 CA RB Roderick Robinson (Georgia commit)

That isn’t it. Uga and Alabama take 5 star freshman, and four star second backs in the class, every year.

We’re not generating buzz because kids want to see us put backs in the league.

Everyone just associates Heupels offense with pass happy and discredit exactly how RB it is.
You are mentioning Bama and UGA like we're in the same stratosphere right now. If you're going to have to sit on the bench for 2 years, do you do it at UT or Bama? We have buzz right now, but we also offer the chance of early playing time at most positions. Skill position players want the chance to play right away, if not they want the chance to win championships right away.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
That isn’t it. Uga and Alabama take 5 star freshman, and four star second backs in the class, every year.

We’re not generating buzz because kids want to see us put backs in the league.

Everyone just associates Heupels offense with pass happy and discredit exactly how RB it is.
Wouldn't those backs make it to the league regardless?

Tennessee- “Tennessee really made me feel like a priority. I like the staff a lot and spent a lot of time with coach Mack, the RB coach, coach Golesh (OC) and Josh Heupel. The SEC is a great conference and you’re not just competing against the best but practicing against the best every day. My mom was there on that visit since she just lives 90 minutes away and she liked it a lot. She doesn’t know much about football but she just wants to make sure I’m surrounded by the right people who can motivate me on and off the field and she definitely feels that way about the UT staff."

Full article

Tennessee- “Tennessee really made me feel like a priority. I like the staff a lot and spent a lot of time with coach Mack, the RB coach, coach Golesh (OC) and Josh Heupel. The SEC is a great conference and you’re not just competing against the best but practicing against the best every day. My mom was there on that visit since she just lives 90 minutes away and she liked it a lot. She doesn’t know much about football but she just wants to make sure I’m surrounded by the right people who can motivate me on and off the field and she definitely feels that way about the UT staff."

Full article
vol

Full article

I think the mom angle is huge...

He’s a troll
No .. huge Vol fan who thinks and comments rationally and gives opinions ..some are not orange colored ... everyone gets to state their opinions good or bad .. hinestly the kid didnt really sound like he was putting Tennessee in the upper tier of his choices .. just my opinion .. some things on here ive given opinions on have panned out and some not .. its just a opinion ... but I love my Vols as much as anyone .. Heipel is a great coach I think .. great mind and communicator .. if we can keep even getting remotely close to recruiting with the big boys Ala, Ga , LSU etc .. we are gonna have some good years and hopefully anti up to keep Josh

Reactions: alexvol
No .. huge Vol fan who thinks and comments rationally and gives opinions ..some are not orange colored ... everyone gets to state their opinions good or bad .. hinestly the kid didnt really sound like he was putting Tennessee in the upper tier of his choices .. just my opinion .. some things on here ive given opinions on have panned out and some not .. its just a opinion ... but I love my Vols as much as anyone .. Heipel is a great coach I think .. great mind and communicator .. if we can keep even getting remotely close to recruiting with the big boys Ala, Ga , LSU etc .. we are gonna have some good years and hopefully anti up to keep Josh
Then you might make your post something like “not looking good for the Vols - JMO” if you don’t want other posters to interpret you as a troll. Just a thought but you be you.

Then you might make your post something like “not looking good for the Vols - JMO” if you don’t want other posters to interpret you as a troll. Just a thought but you be you.
Im usually pretty direct but yea I could have worded it better .. something is the way he said things at the end made me think .. hmmm I dont think he was blown away .. or he thinks distance will be a major factor

Reactions: walkenvol
Im usually pretty direct but yea I could have worded it better .. something is the way he said things at the end made me think .. hmmm I dont think he was blown away .. or he thinks distance will be a major factor
I didn't see that. If I read it right then it seems fairly important that his mom lives within 2 hrs of UT.

But reading his comments about each program... he appears to be genuinely undecided. If he's leaning then he's not showing it.

Reactions: LittleVol

how did that work out for you in the Nico thread?

Reactions: SugarCC

VN Store

Back