‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

When was this posted? I just looked at their rankings and they have him #10. . . oh, I'm looking @ consensus.
View attachment 516612

I just refuse to believe that there are 4 QBs in the 2023 class better than Nico. Kid can straight toss a tater with touch and accuracy and make it look like he isn't even really trying. Are there really 4 other QBs that can do what he does, only better? Nah. Ain't buying that load of heated mess.

I just refuse to believe that there are 4 QBs in the 2023 class better than Nico. Kid can straight toss a tater with touch and accuracy and make it look like he isn't even really trying. Are there really 4 other QBs that can do what he does, only better? Nah. Ain't buying that load of heated mess.
He is easily the number 1 player in the country his talent is elite. Now will he have it between the ear holes to excel at this level if so then he will win the Heisman in this offense. In CHRIST Alone

He is easily the number 1 player in the country his talent is elite. Now will he have it between the ear holes to excel at this level if so then he will win the Heisman in this offense. In CHRIST Alone
He is rail thin. If he doesn't want to get injured in this league, he will need to beef up bigly. How many injuries were their last weekend? 6-7 players in 1 game? All you can do is protect those ligaments and tendons as best you can, but he's gotta bulk up.

Honestly, I see TJ as more of a threat to win the job. This staff plays best player, but, having 3 springs (by then), will be huge.

Perfect scenario he plays as a RS Soph.

He is rail thin. If he doesn't want to get injured in this league, he will need to beef up bigly. How many injuries were their last weekend? 6-7 players in 1 game? All you can do is protect those ligaments and tendons as best you can, but he's gotta bulk up.

Honestly, I see TJ as more of a threat to win the job. This staff plays best player, but, having 3 springs (by then), will be huge.

TJ is not going to beat out Milton. Sure NiCO may RS next season. TJ isn't going to beat out NICO. That is laughable to me.

Reactions: barrylee

He may very well sit a year if he does it's because Joe is the answer next year but if Joe is not this Kid is the most talented QB since Peyton. We will see my friend. Happy Thanksgiving. In CHRIST Alone

Unsurprisingly bad take. Nico is enrolling in 3 weeks. He’ll be 6’5 210 by May. Will play in games like Joe did this year. Fall 2024 he’ll look like a first rounder. Jackson will be at another school by then

Unsurprisingly bad take. Nico is enrolling in 3 weeks. He’ll be 6’5 210 by May. Will play in games like Joe did this year. Fall 2024 he’ll look like a first rounder. Jackson will be at another school by then
I can get behind that but my only thing is what about perception.So now u got Jackson his first actual qb recruit being recruiting over and shipped out.Add to that Hooker was on campus had multiple power 5 starts and prob was the best bet to start originally.I mean for some reason Heupel wanted to force feed Milton to us to start the season and by luck Hooker came in and never looked back.

I'm not holding it against him but that's 2 very questionable decisions that probably don't paint his qb quru lable in a bright light.So to just sweep Jackson under the rug doesn't make any sense.I bet he gives him a fair shot at least but the decision may be decided already similar to Hooker vs Milton spring of 21'..This could just be fan talk from a dude bored on his day off and not matter a lick to a recruit or perception just saying though worth a thought.

Can't say I want to lift one of our future players up by downing a current one, let's just hope that one of TJ or Nico is a stud for us and leave it at that, doesn't matter next year I hope.

Yeah I mean I’m sure Jackson will get a shot, just my opinion it’ll be Milton in 2023, Nico in 2024 and after. Milton only had to wait a year for hooker to be gone, Jackson would be waiting his entire career to MAYBE get to start in 2026. That is if Nico starts in 24, 25 then goes pro. I think Jackson will be good but just not good enough to beat out Nico.

Yeah I mean I’m sure Jackson will get a shot, just my opinion it’ll be Milton in 2023, Nico in 2024 and after. Milton only had to wait a year for hooker to be gone, Jackson would be waiting his entire career to MAYBE get to start in 2026. That is if Nico starts in 24, 25 then goes pro
I mean based on rankings and evals you're right but it takes more than that to play QB at an elite level in college, plenty of 5* haven't worked out. That being said I wish both of them nothing but success and for the winner of the QB competition to hopefully bring us Vol fans a Natty. It'll definitely be Milton barring injury or just terrible play, guess we'll see what we can expect from JM 2.0 the next 2 games.

I can get behind that but my only thing is what about perception.So now u got Jackson his first actual qb recruit being recruiting over and shipped out.Add to that Hooker was on campus had multiple power 5 starts and prob was the best bet to start originally.I mean for some reason Heupel wanted to force feed Milton to us to start the season and by luck Hooker came in and never looked back.

I'm not holding it against him but that's 2 very questionable decisions that probably don't paint his qb quru lable in a bright light.So to just sweep Jackson under the rug doesn't make any sense.I bet he gives him a fair shot at least but the decision may be decided already similar to Hooker vs Milton spring of 21'..This could just be fan talk from a dude bored on his day off and not matter a lick to a recruit or perception just saying though worth a thought.

It's been reported a million times now that Milton was the best QB in '21 fall camp - that's why he started.

Tayven isn't being shipped. If he wants to leave then so be it. Every position on campus has talent coming in to compete for the starting job. The best coaches are always recruiting over their players.

He may very well sit a year if he does it's because Joe is the answer next year but if Joe is not this Kid is the most talented QB since Peyton. We will see my friend. Happy Thanksgiving. In CHRIST Alone
Uhhh. 'Most talented kid since Peyton.'

Brent Schaeffer, Erik Ainge, Tyler Bray, Casey Clausen, the GA State Champion that couldnt hack it at Tech, HH, Joe Milton list goes on and on.

How bout we stop comparing HS and college athletes to Peyton? Ive heard this tagline so many times im numb.

No one is Peyton except hisself. Kid needs to add weight and learn the playbook. He has some leadership intsngibles and can run when he needs. But as weve seen, unless you possess Schaeffer, Shuler, or Dobberian maneuvers. You're just another JG.

Yeah I mean I’m sure Jackson will get a shot, just my opinion it’ll be Milton in 2023, Nico in 2024 and after. Milton only had to wait a year for hooker to be gone, Jackson would be waiting his entire career to MAYBE get to start in 2026. That is if Nico starts in 24, 25 then goes pro. I think Jackson will be good but just not good enough to beat out Nico.
Joe will get the start next year and he will be given every opportunity to ball out. But if he goes back to old Joe, I would be shocked if Nico doesn’t take the job like Hendo did and never look back. He is that talented.

Uhhh. 'Most talented kid since Peyton.'

Brent Schaeffer, Erik Ainge, Tyler Bray, Casey Clausen, the GA State Champion that couldnt hack it at Tech, HH, Joe Milton list goes on and on.

How bout we stop comparing HS and college athletes to Peyton? Ive heard this tagline so many times im numb.

No one is Peyton except hisself. Kid needs to add weight and learn the playbook. He has some leadership intsngibles and can run when he needs. But as weve seen, unless you possess Schaeffer, Shuler, or Dobberian maneuvers. You're just another JG.
He does have to prove himself all QB do but raw physical elite QB Skill he has in spades. Now he does have to laern a playbook and does he have that mental edge it takes to succeed at highest level we will see but again Raw talent is Elite.

Joe will get the start next year and he will be given every opportunity to ball out. But if he goes back to old Joe, I would be shocked if Nico doesn’t take the job like Hendo did and never look back. He is that talented.
Joe needs to beat Vandy first. If he doesn’t, QB competition should be wide open in 2023

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
Bryce

Bryce young has done ok, and he’s built the same

VN Store

Back