‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Yep. Manning doesn’t do any. Nico has proven himself time and time again. I Noticed there is a big national thread on 247 about this very thing. It seems like everyone pretty much agrees on 2 things.

1. There are 3-4 QB’s out there in this class who have proven themselves time and time again on every stage.

And

2. Manning’s rating will go unquestioned no matter what because of his last name. Doesn’t matter if he goes 6 for 17 in a playoff game or he dodges every camp/combine.
Agreed. Services have had Manning ranked #1 in the class since 9th grade as though other players can never usurp him. I think Nico is better, and you could argue Dante Moore, Malachi Nelson, etc. may be better. All these guys continue to show out at camps and events while Arch does not have to show up anywhere. I do think Arch is good but there are others that are AT LEAST just as good and probably better.

Agreed. Services have had Manning ranked #1 in the class since 9th grade as though other players can never usurp him. I think Nico is better, and you could argue Dante Moore, Malachi Nelson, etc. may be better. All these guys continue to show out at camps and events while Arch does not have to show up anywhere. I do think Arch is good but there are others that are AT LEAST just as good and probably better.
If his last name was Smith, I'm not sure he'd even be a 5* QB. Watching him play and the competition he faces, he should be putting up insane numbers to get a 1.000 rating. He threw for like 1,300yds @ around 60%. Even in an offense that isn't an air raid, he should avg at least 200ypg, instead of 130. QB Smith would never ever get a 1.000 grade, based on his performance, stats, and competition. . .

If his last name was Smith, I'm not sure he'd even be a 5* QB. Watching him play and the competition he faces, he should be putting up insane numbers to get a 1.000 rating. He threw for like 1,300yds @ around 60%. Even in an offense that isn't an air raid, he should avg at least 200ypg, instead of 130. QB Smith would never ever get a 1.000 grade, based on his performance, stats, and competition. . .

Harrison Bailey 2.0 then ???

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Unfortunately kid does the right think and keeps his commitment to his volleyball teammates and i bet you these ranking services drop him for it

Yep. Arch can not participate in events and keep his rating. Yet watch Nico drop out of 5* status for keeping a commitment.

Yep, confirmed by Nico.

View attachment 468036

Leaders gon lead.
respect-hat.gif

You're not wrong, here's a fun one for you:
(I realize it's not completely apples to apples, but it's still fun)

Arch Manning Junior Year Stats
1371 yards, 62% completion, 17 TDS

Blind Resume Player Senior Year Stats
1481 yards, 69% completion, 11 TDs

Anyone want to take a guess?

J

JG

Jarrett Guarantanimo

Did Arch play a full schedule? Does his HS team run the wishbone? How is his stats that low?

Did Arch play a full schedule? Does his HS team run the wishbone? How is his stats that low?
It shouldn't matter what they run. Imo, if you're ranked the #1 recruit and 1 of only 3 recruits to ever get a 1.000 grade, you gotta be putting up video game numbers.

His high-school is bringing in a new OC this season and should give him every opportunity to have crazy #s. We'll know if he's worthy of a perfect grade by December. I highly doubt it. He wouldn't be a 5* if his name was different. . . he may not even be a 4* in that scenario.

Last edited:
It's funny that they make it sound like he's just going to play some volleyball with his team. . .

They don't mention that it's an elite tournament that could lead to a National Title or the fact that many scouts believe he's the #1 ranked volleyball player in the country. . . He could easily skip college football and get a scholarship wherever he wants to play Volleyball.

5* QB Nico Iamaleava Skips Elite 11 To Chase Volleyball National Title And His Highlight Tape Is So Lit

NB4 the BVS handwringers actually start worrying that he is going to give up football to take a volleyball scholarship to San Diego State Community College.

It shouldn't matter what they run. Imo, if you're ranked the #1 recruit and 1 of only 3 recruits to ever get a 1.000 grade, you gotta be putting up video game numbers.

His high-school is bringing in a new OC this season and should give him every opportunity to have crazy #s. We'll know if he's worthy of a perfect grade by December. I highly doubt it. He wouldn't be a 5* if his name was different. . . he may not even be a 4* in that scenario.
Undermines the entire system IYAM.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
It's funny that they make it sound like he's just going to play some volleyball with his team. . .

They don't mention that it's an elite tournament that could lead to a National Title or the fact that many scouts believe he's the #1 ranked volleyball player in the country. . . He could easily skip college football and get a scholarship wherever he wants to play Volleyball.

5* QB Nico Iamaleava Skips Elite 11 To Chase Volleyball National Title And His Highlight Tape Is So Lit

Woody Quinn 2.0

VN Store

Back