‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Does missing on Kasper and Tate start to make Nico rethink?
CloseDelectableCod-size_restricted.gif

? It’s 7 on 7 the ball was where it was supposed to be on almost every throw. Sometimes his receivers couldn’t handle a fast throw…. I don’t see anything wrong with it. It’s not a “highlight reel” it’s a video of his plays that day in the 7 on 7….
Yeah if he was committed to UT we’d all be drooling 😂. He’s going to be fine. I’m just happy we have arguably one of the best QBs this cycle coming to TN.

Wouldn't really call Kasper a miss. Technically he was, but he was coming here until Oregon was willing to give him the money they wanted. It's gonna happen in this new NIL era some unfortunately. What happens if he doesn't play? He's not going to get money in the portal. I think Dan Lanning is going to do a good job and they are recruiting really well so we will see when we sees the field. Reclassed but didn't do spring practice so still TBD on how he compares to other young WRs at Oregon. They should attract some WRs if they get Dante Moore too so he's going to have to earn playing time and see how long the NIL lasts

VN Store

Back