‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

WGAS why Nico chose Tennessee.

It wouldn’t matter to me if the only reason he chose us is because the mob held a gun to us and he had to. The fact is, he chose us.

At the end of the day - whatever troll excuse some of you want to come up with - is he is going to be a Tennessee Volunteer. And he’s gonna win a lot of games here.

Deal with it, haters.

WGAS why Nico chose Tennessee.

It wouldn’t matter to me if the only reason he chose us is because the mob held a gun to us and he had to. The fact is, he chose us.

At the end of the day - whatever troll excuse some of you want to come up with - is he is going to be a Tennessee Volunteer. And he’s gonna win a lot of games here.

Deal with it, haters.
Exactly.

I feel the same way when a team loses a star player to injury and some fans are like “darn, I wanted to beat them at full strength!” Whaaaaaat?!? I hope UF leaves their two deep in Gainesville this fall when they travel to Knoxville. A win is a win.

Exactly.

I feel the same way when a team loses a star player to injury and some fans are like “darn, I wanted to beat them at full strength!” Whaaaaaat?!? I hope UF leaves their two deep in Gainesville this fall when they travel to Knoxville. A win is a win.
I'm on both sides of that idea. I want every advantage we can get, but I'd also like to beat the piss out of the very best they have, 😆

Nobody is offended about anything. But why do you and some others constantly push the narrative that the only reason we got Nico and other recruits is money? Especially when there isn’t any evidence to back it up?
I NEVER SAID THAT!
WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT????

Ok
Can a car drive without gas or electric?
So therefore will a car always drive if it has gas and electricity?
No! You still need to have a key and drive it...

I don't understand brains that have the need to compartmentalize every facet of a decision...

He chose UT because he loves UT.
YES!
He chose UT because we offered him the most.
YES!
Had Oregon offered more he would have went there
Maybe...we don't know because we offered more regardless.

Nico living up to his potential and breaking school records/ winning championships FAR outweighs $8,000,000. Hell, it would outweigh $30,000,000!
It was a smart move on BOTH sides.

And look how engaged the kid is. He's flying back and forth to TN, flying to Hawaii for 5 stars and is doing his all for UT! Stop being so narrow minded...
SUPER ANNOYING...🙄

I don’t think sending the wr coach to film him has as much to do with recruiting him as it does with trying to prepare for playing against him. With hooker and Milton gone, Tayven jackson or Nico (maybe more likely) will be starting the following year.

Reactions: lenoxvol
OIP.JbMUf9ZtKdx0Xfti9MNLRgHaEK

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Man if Nico doesn't throw a pass for the Vols I would still consider that money well spent.I mean that's not gonna happen but just saying.He single handily flipped this recruiting class and our mojo overnite.I mean we were in with some good players but nothing like the love where getting after the Nico commit.Is it all money probably not I think it's a mixture of curiosity money Coach Hype the environment there building..Good time to be a Volunteer

Had a dream last night he committed to Georgia

😩
I had a dream that I urinated in a big cauldron of soup while a cook had his back turned. Worse, I’m certain that it was for some charity event. Spent the rest of the dream half wondering why the hell I did it and the other half moral quandiarrheaing whether to fess up or chalk it up to oversalting. 😬

I had a dream that I urinated in a big cauldron of soup while a cook had his back turned. Worse, I’m certain that it was for some charity event. Spent the rest of the dream half wondering why the hell I did it and the other half moral quandiarrheaing whether to fess up or chalk it up to oversalting. 😬
I’ll be meeting you at Sonic on your lunch break from Panera. I’m urine intolerant. Knuck if you buck homey.

Reactions: TitanicVolz

VN Store

Back