‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

I am bsolutely positive he loves our coaches and program too.
What does that have to do with his NIL?
Why is it beyond you and others to accept that ITS BOTH?!

WHY are you all offended by the notion we paid top dollar for the best QB?

First you wring your heads that "UT doesn't care enough".
"This big boys know how to show love to elite recruits "
Then when we do "care", its nah man he just love UT🤪.

Nobody is offended about anything. But why do you and some others constantly push the narrative that the only reason we got Nico and other recruits is money? Especially when there isn’t any evidence to back it up?

Reactions: BowlBrother85
I’m sure Nico loved our team, campus, and coaches…But he really really loved our NIL offer. Would we have gotten him without NIL? Possibly, but I think he ends up at Oregon without it, so, glad he’s here and not there.

Troll for stating the truth, pretty much every national pundit, even VQ was saying he was a heavy Oregon lean.

He came here, and loved it, and then we dropped the biggest NIL deal known to date, and you don’t think it played a serious part??

Troll for stating the truth, pretty much every national pundit, even VQ was saying he was a heavy Oregon lean.

He came here, and loved it, and then we dropped the biggest NIL deal known to date, and you don’t think it played a serious part??
I commented back in November that I thought we had a great shot to get him. There were tea leaves back then saying he liked Knoxville a lot. Of course NIL helps, but the interest was there way before the visit you’re mentioning.

VQ didn't say that, I actually remember AP saying Oregon never was a threat on a few pods...way before NIL

Maybe it was Bama, but we weren’t considered the front runners until December, and pretty much every National “pundit” said he was heading to Oregon. I’m glad he’s here, I’m just saying NIL played a large part in this, it wasn’t the only factor, but it was a factor

Nico is all Vol so regarding how we landed him…
200.gif

Welcome young man !!!! Work hard, get your degree, play hard, go and play on Sunday. Make your School Proud, make Yourself Proud but most of all make your Family Proud. You have a chance to become a Legend and that's not something to take lightly.

Maybe it was Bama, but we weren’t considered the front runners until December, and pretty much every National “pundit” said he was heading to Oregon. I’m glad he’s here, I’m just saying NIL played a large part in this, it wasn’t the only factor, but it was a factor
As I recall, we were considered a heavy frontrunner for him before the NIL was announced.

As I recall, we were considered a heavy frontrunner for him before the NIL was announced.
“Pretty much every” equals a confidence level 6 CB from Steve Wiltfong, who joined others in shifting it to UT about a week later BEFORE any hint of a NIL deal was uttered.

Can we get that in English?

Basically....Rockytop talked to Nicos pops got the scoop.They sent a tweet tweet to Bama On3 folks told em to get down or lay down stop with the bs and was proceeded by a seal of approval from Papa Nico 🙅‍♂️

*All evidence was later destroyed and none of this ever happen u saw nothingggg

Reactions: -GiveHim6-

VN Store

Back