‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

"Wow that was a ton of info! Thursdays are going to be the new Fridays.

you said this about Nico, “Recruiting is a fluid process and is never over until pen is put to paper…”
Are we sure ink hasn’t already met paper with Nico?
there has to be some sort of guarantee when you’re talking about MILLIONS of dollars right?"
Bama Homer Mod: Who's believe Bama didn't tamper with the Lousiville WR ( he was at their Spring Game from what I've read before entering the TP):
His answer: All I can say I am very careful of my words and what phrases to use in certain situations. Won’t elaborate any further lol

Full Context:
It is without question that Louisiana-based prospects Arch Manning and Eli Holstein (more so than Manning) are the likeliest options at quarterback for Alabama in the Class of 2023.

An interesting development, however, did transpire at the Long Beach Poly football showcase on Tuesday. According to multiple sources at the event, Crimson Tide wide receivers coach Holmon Wiggins was at Long Beach Poly, which is home to five-star recruit and Tennessee commit Nico Iamaleava.

Wiggins, who was one of 50-plus college coaches in attendance, spent a good amount of time in Iamaleava’s vicinity. We were told by someone at the event that Wiggins filmed “just about every rep” that Iamaleava took.

After speaking with another source, it’s not a surprise to hear that Wiggins paid close attention to Iamaleava this week. It was relayed to us that Alabama had intended on staying in contact with Iamaleava even after he committed to Tennessee on March 21; we can’t verify that contact is still ongoing, but Wiggins filming the elite signal caller is a sign that there’s still interest here.

We’ll also note that Long Beach Poly has four-star cornerback Daylen Austin (Alabama offer) and several more Power Five prospects, so Wiggins was likely taking notes on others besides Iamaleava as well.

There’s not much more to add here, but we found it to be noteworthy how closely Wiggins was monitoring Iamaleava. Recruiting is a fluid process and is never over until pen is put to paper, so we’ll continue to be keeping tabs on Iamaleava moving forward

I think the Homer Mod forgot that there is in fact pen to paper
Just not the type he wish he was talking abt

Last edited:
Can someone please show me the irrefutable proof that Nico was offered a massive NIL deal and that’s the ONLY reason why he signed with us?

Thanks.
Why do people care so much about this? I don’t care if he commits bc he loves the university, coaches, the color orange, got white girled, education, got paid huge amounts of money, or any other reason….. All I care about it that he is a Vol!!!

Why do people care so much about this? I don’t care if he commits bc he loves the university, coaches, the color orange, got white girled, education, got paid huge amounts of money, or any other reason….. All I care about it that he is a Vol!!!

Because it’s getting old seeing people saying the only reason Nico is here is because of NIL. Oh the only reason we are getting recruits is because if money. It’s dumb.

There is none, and NIL isn't the main reason he committed to us. The kid and his family genuinely loved our coaches and his potential in the program.

I am bsolutely positive he loves our coaches and program too.
What does that have to do with his NIL?
Why is it beyond you and others to accept that ITS BOTH?!

WHY are you all offended by the notion we paid top dollar for the best QB?

First you wring your heads that "UT doesn't care enough".
"This big boys know how to show love to elite recruits "
Then when we do "care", its nah man he just love UT🤪.

Last edited:
Because it’s getting old seeing people saying the only reason Nico is here is because of NIL. Oh the only reason we are getting recruits is because if money. It’s dumb.
I don’t know why it matters…. I do think he loves the coaches, offense, and school….. I also feel that he probably wouldn’t end up here without NIL. We are a 7 win football team….thousands of miles away from his home….. I don’t really care why he came though….. all that matters to me is that he comes and brings several more with him.

I am bsolutely positive he loves our coaches and program too.
What does that have to do with his NIL?
Why is it beyond you and others to accept that ITS BOTH?!

WHY are you all offended by the notion we paid top dollar for the best QB?

First you wring your heads that "UT doesn't care enough".
"This big boys know how to show love to elite recruits "
Then when we do "care", its nah man he just love UT🤪.
I have never said it wasn't a factor. I havre stated and still maintain that it's not the only or primary reason he committed to us.

Reactions: Orange.
I never said ONLY reason.
Stop reading into stuff man...
200w.gif

anybody able to read this? interested to see what it says
I'm going to say clickbait reporting. There's probably talk about NIL and Nico in an article, but the new offer, recruiting stuff refers to what Alabama is doing in recruiting but put it all together because it's meant to make people click think Nico has other offers and deals...

In the end this is a qb Saban really wanted so to save face they drop stupid nuggets of bs.So in the end its "Well we gave it our best shot but UT just offered to much money,we were in it til the end just couldn't get it done"!!Followed by a Can I get a ROLL Tide and a couple of Lamborghinis cause these chargers ain't gonna effing cut it anymore 😋

“I don’t want to get into a bidding war with a football player.”

Proceeds to send his WR Coach to try to sway him from Tennessee.

Just stfu Saban and quit your damn whining.
“We went all the way to Congress to scrap your NIL deal and the thought occurred…’want to sign up with US?’”🤪

Last edited:

VN Store

Back