‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Especially with people saying we would not be able to compete with NIL deals. Remember that?

I openly admit I didn’t think Tennessee would be out front like they are. They struggled for so long to be competent in most areas I just accepted that they wouldn’t take NIL seriously. I’m glad I was wrong though!

I openly admit I didn’t think Tennessee would be out front like they are. They struggled for so long to be competent in most areas I just accepted that they wouldn’t take NIL seriously. I’m glad I was wrong though!
Should have done your homework on Danny White.

Honestly when I think back to the time Heupel was hired never would’ve dreamt we would be where we are now! Have to pinch myself sometimes!

If we exceed what we did last year we are about to be the new Cool team players want to join. Just didn’t see it coming so quickly!! GBO
Seriously.

I thought a great and almost unreasonable Y1 goal would be to jump from 21 ppg to maybe 29 and go 7-5/6-6. Instead we skyrocketed to 40 ppg and 8-5. Not to mention 2 horrific calls from a 10 win season.

Now our biggest QB recruit since Peyton is on his way with arguably our best offensive playcaller ever behind the wheel.

Exciting times. Very.

Couldn’t let him get too far (20 threads down) away. Would be really sweet if he could sell Burley and Bradley when they’re all here for Memorial Day visit. Could be the d line tandem that Kmac and Phillips were supposed to be

Should have done your homework on Danny White.

To clarify, Spyre is not affiliated with UT. White deserves a ton of credit for a lot of great things happening on the Hill but other than not being closed minded to whatever legal coordination exists NIL isn’t one of them. Frankly, that’s more Heupel, because there’s a clear contrast in how he’s embraced it vs Barnes.

Being nice and showing respect to his Polynesian brothers imo

Nice quote from the article about TN visits
The fan base, the coaches, the people – it was all the best. I got that crazy feeling on that first visit, so I knew I had to get back. … Getting back a second time and spending more time with the coaches, letting my family get a feel for Knoxville and learning more about what Tennessee is about brought it all together. I knew Knoxville was for me.”

Last edited:
Yep kid just makes it look easy honestly...Hard to believe he's only played ball for 2 years now.Some of these guys will work there craft a lifetime and never get the touch and accuracy he has.Im not just rocking orange colored shades either kid just that good.
Is that true? I thought he’d just been the varsity starter for two years

To clarify, Spyre is not affiliated with UT. White deserves a ton of credit for a lot of great things happening on the Hill but other than not being closed minded to whatever legal coordination exists NIL isn’t one of them. Frankly, that’s more Heupel, because there’s a clear contrast in how he’s embraced it vs Barnes.
Dude, i know Spyre isnt affiliated with the university...you think this is my first day of recruiting? 🙂

With that said, Danny White is the AD...you think ALL things athletic don't go through him, including Spyre? Who made the decision that it would be the Spyre collective making these moves for us, and not the Vol Big Time Money Bags collective, or the Big Orange Stacking Paper group? White didn't have a voice in that decision? Not saying he was the end all/be all, or it's out in the open and public; but, I bet he, at least, had an opinion that was listened to.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoudOrange

VN Store

Back