‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

I've always hoped he would sign with Tennessee. As far as being the goat, IDK seems I heard the same about bailey.
Ye heard wrong. He was hardly a top 100 player. The level of guy we recruit every few years.

Nico is top 5 with a legitimate chance at finishing #1 overall per 247. We haven't seen talent potential like this since Peyton and it's really not that close.

We have real crystal ball predictions here, not champagne emojis from anonymous “insiders” and high school brothers friends. Different situation.
Same situation. Predictions, from different sources for sure, but predictions non the less .
And Crystal ballers are wrong sometimes too.
But if it makes you feel better to take them as fact, more power to you.
I’ll wait on Nico to pop the top on the champagne

iu

Ye heard wrong. He was hardly a top 100 player. The level of guy we recruit every few years.

Nico is top 5 with a legitimate chance at finishing #1 overall per 247. We haven't seen talent potential like this since Peyton and it's really not that close.
He probably did hear that though, right in this forum too, alot of people here acted like Bailey was the greatest thing since sliced bread and wouldn't hear otherwise. Who can blame some of our fans for having the big bad wolf syndrome, they've heard a lot of people were the big bad wolf and they really weren't. I agree with you though Nico in fact may be the Big Bad Wolf, we have not had a guy like this on the cusp of committing in a long time, but certain guys before him, including Bailey, were way overhyped or our chances of getting them overblown. This Nico thing is legit though.

He probably did hear that though, right in this forum too, alot of people here acted like Bailey was the greatest thing since sliced bread and wouldn't hear otherwise. Who can blame some of our fans for having the big bad wolf syndrome, they've heard a lot of people were the big bad wolf and they really weren't. I agree with you though Nico in fact may be the Big Bad Wolf, we have not had a guy like this on the cusp of committing in a long time, but certain guys before him, including Bailey, were way overhyped or our chances of getting them overblown. This Nico thing is legit though.
Oh I agree...which is why each person should do their own research. I was quite skeptical about HB because nearly every outlet had serious reservations about him and some of his shortcomings...albeit his stats were reassuring, having his level of talent was also reason for skepticism. I agree some didn't want to hear it...though outside of the initial burst, I also think *most* (here...at least the veterans) were pretty reasonable and avoided annointing him a day 1 starter, next coming of Peyton, etc.

Not about to "annoint" Nico either, but his potential is not only undeniable, but also based on clear consensus. He's just on a different level.

And we are only going into Heupel's first real run at a class from top to bottom. This is pretty amazing...been waiting 2-3 decades for a QB like this. We are well on or ahead of schedule.

Same situation. Predictions, from different sources for sure, but predictions non the less .
And Crystal ballers are wrong sometimes too.
But if it makes you feel better to take them as fact, more power to you.
I’ll wait on Nico to pop the top on the champagne
09D1DB4C-6988-4EFB-BE32-EBCEFEC93FEF.jpeg All the evidence is 100% for the Vols….. if it was pointing in the other direction…. There would be 1,900 He gone posts….. he is ours…. 100% not worried.

Casey Clausen was a 5 star recruit and (if memory serves me) about the number 20 recruit overall. That's pretty close.

If this kid signs with us and has a Clausen-like career, I would be very happy.

Hold up, Hold up, this board kept saying some crap that this kid has an 8 million NIL deal and is coming to UT for a few weeks now. And yet he’s got a crystal ball towards Oregon?

VN Store

Back