‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee commit)

overseasorange2

Which country? I was with Hess Oil on St. Croix for two years back in the 1970s. Island life was great, the company not so much.
Vietnam, Venezuela and China. Had fun in all three, but again I was an expat. My apartment in Venezuela was 5000 Sq feet with an Olympic size pool overlooking the ocean and mountains in Puerta La Cruz.:) Wouldn't go back now though....too dangerous because the people are desperate due to the current regime.

LittleVol

Nothing better than good VOL Football
I wanted Nico to transfer and play with Sweetwater High School!

There was a rumor about that. That would have been sweet to see him lead SHS to a long overdue State Championship!

Orange_Crush

I'm Dr. Rosen Rosen
Honestly, most people don't realize just how nice some parts of the third world are. There are countries you would never guess are third world and you can live like a king on a fraction of the price as compared to here. Once you get in your mind that you will have to sacrifice a few cultural comforts... Third world living can be a VERY good living.

Planning on moving to one actually.
Wife and I are as well.

Devo182

"Well Known Member" TWSS
Vietnam, Venezuela and China. Had fun in all three, but again I was an expat. My apartment in Venezuela was 5000 Sq feet with an Olympic size pool overlooking the ocean and mountains in Puerta La Cruz.:) Wouldn't go back now though....too dangerous because the people are desperate due to the current regime.
My wife's family is from Caracas and many are still there. Very sad situation there.

Jackcrevol

Don't be an Oxymoran!
Honestly, most people don't realize just how nice some parts of the third world are. There are countries you would never guess are third world and you can live like a king on a fraction of the price as compared to here. Once you get in your mind that you will have to sacrifice a few cultural comforts... Third world living can be a VERY good living.

apparently there is a relative, influx of Americans to Europe.

Personally, from politics to lifestyle, NZ for me.

Devo182

"Well Known Member" TWSS

Especially with remote work being so incredibly easy these days.

It will grow in trend.

supersmo18

#1 Orange-Lister
I'm not personally against Arch. Not in the slightest. Wish him the best (until Texas plays us). Hope he messes up Bammer and a few others.

Just against the idea he should be rated higher than a couple others (Moore, Nico, Nelson).
I’m not personally against Arch, either. I just hope he and Texas lay a big goose egg every game they play. Simply because it’s Texas and they’ll be in the SEC. Nothing personal against Arch at all, only the University of North Mexico.

De La Cloobs

The Vol is strong in this one.
Nico won’t take over til Milton is gone imo. Jackson will transfer out. It is crucial to get a few good QB commits behind Nico.
Yeah, unless Nico is lights out Milton will get the nod. And I doubt Jackson will transfer out that fast. He will at least compete for a while

ERvolsfan

I agree with both of recent posters, that more than likely Milton will be starter next year, instead of NICO... and personally that's not a shot at NICO or a bad thing. I personally think it could be really good for our program. I think Milton is actually pretty good and smart and having two years in the system under Huep/Halz, he will have developed and worked on touch and accuracy.

In my opinion best case scenario is that MILTON has developed and progressed/grown, he starts in 23... allowing NICO to REDSHIRT (even though I think he is special), Tayven can back up Milton..

Then in 24 NICO can start as RS Freshman and have 2-3 hopefully elite years.

Maybe NICO will be generational and start over Milton as true freshmen. who knows.

NochNoch

The Albies and Acuna Show
I agree with both of recent posters, that more than likely Milton will be starter next year, instead of NICO... and personally that's not a shot at NICO or a bad thing. I personally think it could be really good for our program. I think Milton is actually pretty good and smart and having two years in the system under Huep/Halz, he will have developed and worked on touch and accuracy.

In my opinion best case scenario is that MILTON has developed and progressed/grown, he starts in 23... allowing NICO to REDSHIRT (even though I think he is special), Tayven can back up Milton..

Then in 24 NICO can start as RS Freshman and have 2-3 hopefully elite years.

Maybe NICO will be generational and start over Milton as true freshmen. who knows.

VN Store