‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee commit)

HoleInTheRoof

True measure of a man is his likes/post ratio
WGAS why Nico chose Tennessee.

It wouldn’t matter to me if the only reason he chose us is because the mob held a gun to us and he had to. The fact is, he chose us.

At the end of the day - whatever troll excuse some of you want to come up with - is he is going to be a Tennessee Volunteer. And he’s gonna win a lot of games here.

Deal with it, haters.

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
WGAS why Nico chose Tennessee.

It wouldn’t matter to me if the only reason he chose us is because the mob held a gun to us and he had to. The fact is, he chose us.

At the end of the day - whatever troll excuse some of you want to come up with - is he is going to be a Tennessee Volunteer. And he’s gonna win a lot of games here.

Deal with it, haters.
Exactly.

I feel the same way when a team loses a star player to injury and some fans are like “darn, I wanted to beat them at full strength!” Whaaaaaat?!? I hope UF leaves their two deep in Gainesville this fall when they travel to Knoxville. A win is a win.

Enki_Amenra

Known Well Member
Exactly.

I feel the same way when a team loses a star player to injury and some fans are like “darn, I wanted to beat them at full strength!” Whaaaaaat?!? I hope UF leaves their two deep in Gainesville this fall when they travel to Knoxville. A win is a win.
I'm on both sides of that idea. I want every advantage we can get, but I'd also like to beat the piss out of the very best they have, 😆

LittleVol

Nothing better than good VOL Football
Nobody is offended about anything. But why do you and some others constantly push the narrative that the only reason we got Nico and other recruits is money? Especially when there isn’t any evidence to back it up?
I NEVER SAID THAT!
WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT????

Ok
Can a car drive without gas or electric?
So therefore will a car always drive if it has gas and electricity?
No! You still need to have a key and drive it...

I don't understand brains that have the need to compartmentalize every facet of a decision...

He chose UT because he loves UT.
YES!
He chose UT because we offered him the most.
YES!
Had Oregon offered more he would have went there
Maybe...we don't know because we offered more regardless.

Nico living up to his potential and breaking school records/ winning championships FAR outweighs $8,000,000. Hell, it would outweigh $30,000,000!
It was a smart move on BOTH sides.

And look how engaged the kid is. He's flying back and forth to TN, flying to Hawaii for 5 stars and is doing his all for UT! Stop being so narrow minded...
SUPER ANNOYING...🙄

VN Store