‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Said that when we first signed him. Guy got the looks, the swag and can talk/interview good.
He legit could make his money actually moving items.
TN is a Nike school. Wouldn't be surprised to see Nike make some shoes like AF1's and call them Nico's, shirts, his own line of pajamas, etc
If they bring back EA NCAA Football, Nico gonna be on the cover.
As far as true NIL and not the wink wink it is now, he has the potential to actually make his money via NIL
If he causes that kind of national attention, UT will recruit itself.

I said multiple times here. Nico is the true definition of NIL. I really think he has the potential marketability to actually move merchandise and I'll say it again also.
EA NCAA comes back, look for him to make the cover.
I thought the EA cover athletes were the previous Heisman winners or contenders back in the day?

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I thought the EA cover athletes were the previous Heisman winners or contenders back in the day?
Honestly I don't remember but it's a new day and he's gonna win the Heisman anyway haha but if it came down to a flashy kid with swag everyone talking about and easily recognizable vs the Heisman that most people wouldn't recognize. I know who I'm going with for my box cover or I'll do it like they did the last Madden and put two people on the cover.

Honestly I don't remember but it's a new day and he's gonna win the Heisman anyway haha but if it came down to a flashy kid with swag everyone talking about and easily recognizable vs the Heisman that most people wouldn't recognize. I know who I'm going with for my box cover or I'll do it like they did the last Madden and put two people on the cover.
Everyone knows who the Heisman winner is and what it is.

I said multiple times here. Nico is the true definition of NIL. I really think he has the potential marketability to actually move merchandise and I'll say it again also.
EA NCAA comes back, look for him to make the cover.

Thats a pretty high bar to set but I can see Nico being on the cover in his famed pajama pants.

Surely hes already sold a bunch of those without even realizing it.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
They still threw them on the cover of games and built the rosters to mirror the players and just changed names. hence the lawsuits.

I don't think you'll find they ever used a current player (one still in school) as their cover athlete.

They did use image and likeness illegally which, to your point, was the grounds for the lawsuits.

I bet he does. Trevor only got to 220 at 6'6" so he's looks skinnier than Hendon who's around 220.
I'm pretty sure it took Trevor like 2 years at Clemson to get to that weight too. I want to say he was around 205 or 210 early on because he didn't run very much early on.
Yeah you never know. Just looks like he has a very slender build. Just don't want him trying to run over people if he ain't got the size for it

I don't think you'll find they ever used a current player (one still in school) as their cover athlete.

They did use image and likeness illegally which, to your point, was the grounds for the lawsuits.
Well the last game was in 13-14 so I'd hope not lol. Denard Robinson was the cover athlete from Michigan. I think you're right though and they chose a guy who had just finished up their time or was drafted so it was legal.

Reactions: volsfan_17
I just have to say, this is a fascinating time to be a part of college sports.

There is ZERO fear that this kid will flip. A 5 star QB and imo the best player in high school. He won't flip because we've taken care of him and his family in a way, that most people will never get to experience.
He's a millionaire at 17 years old...
God bless him. God bless spyre!

And just LOOK at how vigorously he's recruiting! It's because his future is set and he wants all the best players with him to assure that.

It's such a nice feeling for me to see this young man so eager and positive about Tennessee football, and his determination to make us elite again.

I have a prediction. The $ 8,000,000 investment will yield FAR MORE in returns and revenue.

Honestly when I think back to the time Heupel was hired never would’ve dreamt we would be where we are now! Have to pinch myself sometimes!

If we exceed what we did last year we are about to be the new Cool team players want to join. Just didn’t see it coming so quickly!! GBO

Honestly when I think back to the time Heupel was hired never would’ve dreamt we would be where we are now! Have to pinch myself sometimes!

If we exceed what we did last year we are about to be the new Cool team players want to join. Just didn’t see it coming so quickly!! GBO
Especially with people saying we would not be able to compete with NIL deals. Remember that?

Yep, I was so mad the morning that AD White "went the dime-store route with Heupel!"

VN Store

Back