‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

It's hilarious to see the reaction of our fanbase to an individual who has been vastly more successful and could have retired very comfortable years ago. Cam has a 7v7 team that he pours into so I don't get the vitriol people are sending when he's trying to tell a kid to remember to be himself and do what's best for himself.
You laugh really weirdly. Sounds like the “vitriol” comes from your post. I don’t like the guy, so I added him to a list of others also financially secure and also certified azzhats.

It's hilarious to see the reaction of our fanbase to an individual who has been vastly more successful and could have retired very comfortable years ago. Cam has a 7v7 team that he pours into so I don't get the vitriol people are sending when he's trying to tell a kid to remember to be himself and do what's best for himself.
He stole crab legs out a Krogers bruh, thats stupid as hell
Maybe it was a Publix

He did it several times yesterday too. Watch all of them. Either he’s looking the safety off or going through progressions

I'll def go watch some actually tape if I can find it just to get a better idea of real game time.See I noticed the very last pass that u pointed out but he seemed to lock on early with the other routes but I could be wrong there.I laugh sometimes when I go back Mon or Sun afternoon qnd read what I've posted.Im like whoa buddy slow down lol.I enjoy the conversations quiet honestly but idk y Sundays seem to be my GoTo for posting,which isn't always a good thing.Guess what I'm getting at is my English teacher would DEF be embarrassed😅

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
Maybe he’s asked forgiveness. I know I screw up all the time. Hope ppl don’t hold it against me forever

As long as it ain't the Government or IRS bro they hold everything against everyone forever but most things are forgivable...Especially at that age i laugh still at 18 being an adult.I mean Cmon 18 more like 30

Reactions: ACvol3

Agree. A former NFL MVP QB talking to Nico and fans are racking on him. But yet if Clausen, Dobbs or Shuler were to talk to Nico, those same fans would be cheering.

So? Newton is vastly more successful than any of those Vol legends. It sucks but it’s true. Making fun of someone like Cam Newton giving Nico advice is dumb.
Still not grasping the VOL LEGENDS part? And WHERE one is successful is relevant when the subject is fandom. Personally I GAF what Cam Newton did in the NFL. I hope Nico is a better passer and overall leader if we're being honest.

Reactions: drvenner
Still not grasping the VOL LEGENDS part? And WHERE one is successful is relevant when the subject is fandom. Personally I GAF what Cam Newton did in the NFL. I hope Nico is a better passer and overall leader if we're being honest.

I mentioned the Vol legends part for context. If say Clausen came and said the same things Cam said, most would be over the moon about it. But for some reason because it’s Cam Newton its different.

Newton has more clout than any UT QB not named Peyton. I would argue that he has more clout than Manning among most current recruits.
Hopefully not. Since he's an Auburn Tiger. Last time he was great, Peyton was the winning QB against him in the Super Bowl.

I mentioned the Vol legends part for context. If say Clausen came and said the same things Cam said, most would be over the moon about it. But for some reason because it’s Cam Newton its different.
Maybe re-Google "context"? Why would a VOL FAN value Cam Newton OVER someone who won games for US?

VN Store

Back