‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

when we get Nico, let us truly feel sorry for the one person who will suffer from all of this.....Bob Kesling.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Things @bignewt cannot stand....

1. Recruit threads for recruits more than 1 year out (especially 5 years out)
2. Bob Kesling doesn't know how to pronounce names jokes
3. The two party political system
4. And.... the Dutch.

FYP;)

4. And.... the Dutch. the State of Kentucky

4. And.... the Dutch.

@bignewt, great news!

We’re looking at a class of ‘28 kid from Amsterdam named Adiriaensz Hoogstraten van Ruijven (RIP Kesling, amirite? Lol). I’ll start a new thread on him just as soon as I figure out which party he’ll be registering with once he gets his American citizenship. Gotta be elephant or donkey, right?

Last edited:
@bignewt, great news!

We’re looking a class of ‘28 kid from Amsterdam named Adiriaensz Hoogstraten van Ruijven (RIP Kesling, amirite? Lol). I’ll start a new thread on him just as soon as I figure out which party he’ll be registering with once he gets his American citizenship. Gotta be elephant or donkey, right?
giphy.gif

I was wondering when we where gonna take the NIL Bull by the horns. One thing we have is massive influence and deep pockets. If we want the best we are gonna have to pay them plain and simple and we can like few other schools. I'm tired of mediocrity. I'm ready to see my Vols by on top of the mountain. Pay these kids like we can because BAMA OSU Oregon UGA and others are certainly gonna
Oregon sure as heck playing big ball. They're willing to pay 100k...even up to 500k! 🤣😭😭😭

The Nico thing has more legs and more things point to it being true than any of the Grumor threads.
Again look at the uncle's twitter saying some teams fan base about to get excited and then a few days later the $8m report comes out.
Pics of him, Nico and his brother in UT orange and these picts are days after the visit, not just the campus visit picts.. If the kid was trying to get other buyers I'd think he'd at least wear other teams colors.

But now that I think about it. The Uncle may be trying to also angle himself some sort of position at UT or Sprye
I don't even care about Uncle and twitter.

The entire L.A. area knows it is us. They are disinterested observers, so there's no reason to just make it up. Both UCLA and USC boards know.

VN Store

Back