'21 CA QB Miller Moss (USC commit)

At 6 '2", I worry a bit about his field view once he gets behind an SEC line with SEC sized DL rushing him. But I'll let the coaches do the evaluation. We'll see.
6'2 is pretty good. Vision shouldnt be a problem. There are a number of starting NFL qbs at or below that height (6'2- Rodgers, Dak, Tyrod, Teddy, Grier, Fitzpatrick, Jimmy G, Dalton, Lamar Jackson. Under 6'2- Wilson, Brees, Murray, Baker, Minshew, Blough, Keenum). Exactly half of the starting NFL qbs were 6'2 or shorter. If guys can read NFL defenses at that height he should be fine in the SEC.

'22 makes sense because if Bailey pans out he would have have one year left before jumping to the league, but the 21" QB has to know he'll be blocked.
Kinda depends on if HB plays this year or not. If he gets the keys early then u are spot on. If he is able to RS this year then '21 Qb prospects will definitely believe they have a shot at early PT and at the very least have a qb competition.

I kept finding it funny that he calls his HS coach, "Coach Casey" instead of "Coach Clausen."

We’ll miss on this one. I’m good with Villeaux.

At 6 '2", I worry a bit about his field view once he gets behind an SEC line with SEC sized DL rushing him. But I'll let the coaches do the evaluation. We'll see.
C760155F-0B1A-4312-9B79-86068A92A7EC.png
Maybe 6’2” is “short” for NFL, but not concerned at all about that in college.

11 of the top 20 all-time NCAA passing yardage leaders are 6'2" or shorter. 14 of the top 20 NCAA passing TD leaders are 6'2" or shorter. He'll be fine.

We’ll miss on this one. I’m good with Villeaux.
I was wondering what the consensus opinion on these two was going to be. It will be interesting to see Miller’s reaction from his first visit on campus. Sounds like he’s open to going anywhere, so if he really gets his eyes opened during a visit, we could be a serious possibility for him. I like the video on both, so either one is fine with me.

What I meant to say was I’ll let you know on NSD which one I like best😂

Reactions: tennvols77
This guy is gaining momentum in national rankings and said he'd like to be committed prior to starting his senior season. He's got a lot of offers and some very high calibre OC's recruiting him also. I know by reading all the posts in this thread that the majority of us are optimistic about HB playing well for the Vols and some feel that may factor in any decision MM may make concerning playing here. I don't think it's gonna factor in that much at all. This guy has wheels enough to get outside the pocket and buy time and I get the feeling he likes to roll out to his left a lot thus giving receivers more time to get downfield and behind the defense. IMO he's quite capable of putting HB in the back-up roll in a couple of years, plus he'll have the opportunity to red-shirt his 1st year.

I'd love to see him in orange. Go Big Orange and recruit like heck !!!!

VN Store

Back