'25 CA QB Madden Iamaleava

Jimmy Football

The One True King of Piel Island
Make a canned response to someone that doesn’t make sense based on what they said.

I do it all the time. You expect a cashier to say something like “Have a good day!” So you have “You too.” loaded up ready to go. But they say something like “Enjoy your meal!” instead and “You too” comes out of your mouth before you really even think about how it makes no sense to say it in that context.

cncchris33

Make a canned response to someone that doesn’t make sense based on what they said.

I do it all the time. You expect a cashier to say something like “Have a good day!” So you have “You too.” loaded up ready to go. But they say something like “Enjoy your meal!” instead and “You too” comes out of your mouth before you really even think about how it makes no sense to say it in that context.
But it made sense in this case. Iamaleava said his birthday was April 9th, and AP said, "I'm the 4th. Happy early birthday." To which, Madden replied, "Thanks, you too!".

Really? Wow. I hope it’s because they want to and not because of the mom’s cancer battle.
The whole family has been considering moving near wherever Nico goes to college. Moving to Nashville gives Nico space and the family a big city. Similiar to what JG's family did moving to Atlanta

VN Store