'25 CA QB Madden Iamaleava

George Macintyre is more polished as a QB and better prospect currently. Will be interesting to see who they pursue because George is pretty high on the Vols himself.
Terrible dilemma to have I tell you. Just terrible. Bring back Nick Stevens and Nate Peterman please.

Reactions: Winchester73
Man his ability to lead his wrs and then his ball placement is impeccable...Especially with this being his first full year as a starter..The balls usually out 10 yards before his receiver hits there spot.S/O to the wrs both have to do there jobs for that to look so pretty.Look i like GMac but im not as blown away with him as some of u all are and believe Madden has the higher upside.Heupel knows his qbz if anythjng so ill defer to his judgement on this one for now.
I think it may be who commits first kind of thing mostly. Gmac has seemed to be the priority

Gmac nor Madden are as talented as Jake Merklinger imo.

So whoever does sign with Tennessee will have to wait anyway.

Reactions: TitanicVolz
...but you'll live a lot longer.
Yep and save a few rolls of tee-pee.Word to the wise to the few that do go to taco bell..Never go rite after they fire lunch up like ever!I worked there many eons ago and they bag all the food up at closing qnd place it on ice n the cooler.So reboot the next day they just cut the bags od already cooked food which prob was on the line 2 or 3 hrs or 6 u just never know.You definitely don't wanna end up on the wrong end of that mess

Anyone know what it says?

The buzz: Madden Iamaleava visited UCLA earlier this month. The new staff in Westwood has made the local quarterback a top priority. Iamaleava is expected back this spring, then for an official visit. Nebraska is a competitor in this race and a visit to Lincoln is being finalized. Those two schools have the most buzz around them and Alabama and Missouri are in the discussion is well.
-Simmons

Reactions: PA Vol
alabama??
This shouldn't be a shock... Deboer was recruiting Madden while at Washington... He was one of the top QBs on their board.

So unfortunately I kinda assumed that Bama would pursue him. Although their name (brand) will still get them in with more options.

Plus seems like UCLA is leader in clubhouse.

This shouldn't be a shock... Deboer was recruiting Madden while at Washington... He was one of the top QBs on their board.

So unfortunately I kinda assumed that Bama would pursue him. Although their name (brand) will still get them in with more options.

I’m not sure those other options are as good as Madden. I think he’s a little underranked. Hope he goes to UCLA or Nebraska.

Maybe Coach Cheese D@#$ is recruiting him to stand on business. This is the first time I remember seeing Mizzou on a list of a nationally ranked qb that wasn't from their state.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

oh its not a shock, while I want whats best for Madden. Alabama, on the other hand...IMG_3663.gif
They get nothing, zip, zilch, nada...Bubba...IMG_5875.gif

VN Store

Back