'22 TN QB Kaden Martin (Legacy)

Per ESPN:

Lane Kiffin knows talent when he sees it, which is why the first-year Florida Atlantic coach was quick to offer a scholarship to Kaden Martin, the 13-year-old son of USC offensive coordinator Tee Martin.

Fox Sports was the first to report the news on his Twitter account, and Tee Martin confirmed to ESPN that Kiffin extended a verbal offer to Kaden on Monday morning, the first offer Kaden has received.

Kaden, a seventh-grade quarterback at Adams Middle School in Redondo Beach, California, is also a standout left-handed pitcher in baseball. Tee said his son won't specialize and would continue to play football, baseball and basketball. Kaden's fastball has been clocked in the 80s, and his Little League team made it to the California state finals last year.

Still waiting for that 14 year old QB to sign with him -- was it 7 years ago he offered ?

Maybe Kiffin will dust off the old helicopter recruiting approach🙄

It's FAU...Kiffin probably wants him to play NOW...and figured he probably could. Too much time in the land of bammers kills most brain cells

This is just an attention play. Kiffin doing outlandish things to try and stay relevant at FAU

I wonder what he will do to stay relevant at his next gig as OC for Slippery Rock or Elon?

One of the Commentators had mentioned that Kiffen was going backwards in his career from HC at Tennessee to HC at USC, to OC at bama to HC at FAU.

Kiffin offered knowing he won't be at FAU when this kid signs. It's a power move to help him recruit this kid at his next destination by being first.

Reactions: 2 people
I wonder what he will do to stay relevant at his next gig as OC for Slippery Rock or Elon?

One of the Commentators had mentioned that Kiffen was going backwards in his career from HC at Tennessee to HC at USC, to OC at bama to HC at FAU.

With the success he has had, I'm surprised he is still in coaching.:hi:

VN Store

Back