‘23 CA QB Jaden Rashada

Classy!!! I don’t think any of us wish harm upon a kid that doesn’t choose our school to play for. Most gator fans are just a different breed. I know @lawgator1 and @99gator are good peeps. Is this common practice when Florida loses a big time prospect?

Obviously we would not wish pain on him, that's absurd. I mean, a quick death in a fiery boilerroom accident, sure. But no ouchies.

Things you hate to see......

But Caspino said Florida’s collective didn’t help the Gator’s chances during the run-up to Rashada’s decision.
“Florida is the most dysfunctional collective in all of college football,” Caspino said. “I plan on steering my clients away from them. From my standpoint, I never ever want to deal with them again. If it weren’t for the collective that’s completely dysfunctional at Florida, he probably would have been there.”

I don’t know how Ruiz keeps getting away with this lol. NCAA has specifically used the word “booster” in what is barred from contacting recruits. Ruiz is not a collective he is one man. Feels weird he can just galavant around with his wallet and buy who he wants, but hey it hurt Florida so I’m totally fine with it 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t know how Ruiz keeps getting away with this lol. NCAA has specifically used the word “booster” in what is barred from contacting recruits. Ruiz is not a collective he is one man. Feels weird he can just galavant around with his wallet and buy who he wants, but hey it hurt Florida so I’m totally fine with it 🤷🏻‍♂️

If the deal is truly a marketing deal it's nothing the NCAA can do. Their attempt to bar "boosters" is moreso around "pay to play" like the under the table payments thats been going on for decades. At least that's how I interpret it.

Reactions: Frosty

Shouldn't throw stones, but all this makes me chuckle a little

I’m just going to say it…NIL has been a complete disaster like many said it would be and college football is not better for it. The fact that we have agents for teenagers and university collectives getting in Twitter spats is probably not how people clamoring for athlete pay equity imagined this would go.

I’m just going to say it…NIL has been a complete disaster like many said it would be and college football is not better for it. The fact that we have agents for teenagers and university collectives getting in Twitter spats is probably not how people clamoring for athlete pay equity imagined this would go.
We outlaw nil it goes back to under the table booster fed money and we have the status quo of the same teams every damn year, so hell no im fed up with that crap and nobody should care about your opinion on the matter

If those numbers are real and he left that much money on the table because how big the dumpster fire is in Gainesville then their fans are likely blowing up their message board right now.

Please, anyone, do you have screen shots of the reaction to this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Brillovol
We outlaw nil it goes back to under the table booster fed money and we have the status quo of the same teams every damn year, so hell no im fed up with that crap and nobody should care about your opinion on the matter

You get way too hostile every time someone shares an opinion. Maybe learn to not take life so seriously. Chill out.

You get way too hostile every time someone shares an opinion. Maybe learn to not take life so seriously. Chill out.
It’s either over the table deals that the ncaa can’t do anything about or under the table deals that the ncaa allows teams like Bama and Georgia to get away with.

VN Store

Back