‘23 CA QB Jaden Rashada

I’d love for a big time 5* to come to Knoxville, but QB is the last position I’m worried about.

Need 5* on defense

I know you're just being funny but

if you don't have good QB play then the rest probably doesn't matter.

ALWAYS be optimisticaly concerned about the QB position and always recruiting for an upgrade, if that is possible.

Reactions: peaygolf
Hard to say till we see them actually play a real game, because Louisiana was good….but Florida might actually have hired their version of Butch Jones.

Hard to say till we see them actually play a real game, because Louisiana was good….but Florida might actually have hired their version of Butch Jones.
Had more talent than the rest of the conference…. Built on running and defense….. we will see if it works at Florida.

Classy!!! I don’t think any of us wish harm upon a kid that doesn’t choose our school to play for. Most gator fans are just a different breed. I know @lawgator1 and @99gator are good peeps. Is this common practice when Florida loses a big time prospect?

I mean we have our fair share of knuckleheads that have said dumb things on here before. I have no doubt we have said something similar before in the past somewhere. It’s every fanbase. Still funny to read other message board melt downs lol.

I mean we have our fair share of knuckleheads that have said dumb things on here before. I have no doubt we have said something similar before in the past somewhere. It’s every fanbase. Still funny to read other message board melt downs lol.
Yeah I subconsciously knew that while typing it but I still had to take a shot at the Gators. I can’t help but to hate them and wish them the cellar of the SEC for eternity.

VN Store

Back