'24 CA LB Khmori House

yes yes yes.

Bosco Braves rotate a lot on defense. But every time this kid was out there you noticed.
There are other really good players out there too so to notice him says a lot.

4 star player when its all said and done. Extremely versatile can play safety, ILB, or edge.

yes yes yes.

Bosco Braves rotate a lot on defense. But every time this kid was out there you noticed.
There are other really good players out there too so to notice him says a lot.

4 star player when its all said and done. Extremely versatile can play safety, ILB, or edge.
I see an athletic safety. But he could put on weight and be a legit ILB

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Good school. We need to get into some of these upper tier Cali schools that will help us be very competitive in the SEC.

He's got a good frame.

Joshua Josephs was 205 as a SR in high school.
He's 230 ish now after freshman season?

Khmori is at least 205 already at 6'2 and Sr year hasn't started yet.
True but Josephs is a pass rusher that was used mainly in just pass rushing situations. House is probably going to be a linebacker rather than an edge rusher IMO.

Reactions: LittleVol
True but Josephs is a pass rusher that was used mainly in just pass rushing situations. House is probably going to be a linebacker rather than an edge rusher IMO.
I agree.
They will move him and have rush or blitz from different spots, but he's pretty good at playing in space. Like our LBs are required to do

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
From Rivals:

There are more visits to be taken and a lot more schools could get involved as House takes a bigger role in the linebacking corps at Bellflower (Calif.) St. John Bosco but right now Tennessee has the edge in his recruitment. A visit to Oklahoma coming up could change things up and Washington and other Pac-12 programs have been poking around but the Volunteers have left the biggest impression and he plans to be in Knoxville for their spring game.

From Rivals:

There are more visits to be taken and a lot more schools could get involved as House takes a bigger role in the linebacking corps at Bellflower (Calif.) St. John Bosco but right now Tennessee has the edge in his recruitment. A visit to Oklahoma coming up could change things up and Washington and other Pac-12 programs have been poking around but the Volunteers have left the biggest impression and he plans to be in Knoxville for their spring game.

A visit to Oklahoma could change things? UT is on the way up and by all accounts, Oklahoma could be heading for a slump. Maybe not, but they were not good last year. Also....
iu

Or....

iu

Reactions: HeadVol77 and rgvol
A visit to Oklahoma could change things? UT is on the way up and by all accounts, Oklahoma could be heading for a slump. Maybe not, but they were not good last year. Also....
iu

Or....

iu
Glitch you're comparing Colorado to Southern Arizona....

It is the spirit of the comparison that really matters.
I mean sure, but no lol.

There's so many beautiful pictures of the Smokey Mountains.

And they are different than the California mountains that he may be familiar with.

From the little highlights that were shown. My take is he is an athletically gifted player who needs more experience no doubt.
He does an excellent job of reading assignments (or what I assume his assignments are) and didn’t make an incorrect read. Diagnosing the play quicker is something he will have to work on. When he makes his decision, you can see his athletic abilities.

VN Store

Back