'20 CA LB Justin Flowe

Just don’t see kids like this every day. Hope we got Neids camping out there on this one. This kid is an absolute animal. He would look very nice in Orange.

Just don’t see kids like this every day. Hope we got Neids camping out there on this one. This kid is an absolute animal. He would look very nice in Orange.
I do believe they will put Neids on him if they came out of the visit with a good feeling on him. If not why waste his valuable time?

Reactions: UTMVol76
I do believe they will put Neids on him if they came out of the visit with a good feeling on him. If not why waste his valuable time?

Good way to look at it. Man is a stone cold assassin and needs to be utilized properly.

I want to believe but there's zero chance we pull this kid from the West Coast.

Still trying to use my powers of always being wrong for the good guys.

I know you’re just trying to put that reverse jinx mojo on us, but USC and UCLA suck. USC will fire their lame duck coach after this year and Chip Kelly is an awful recruiter.

Looks like they are already at Clemson. Nice burn of the dawgs

Yabo is a good coach, no doubt. I know the man has to pump sunshine ... but keep your nose clean. What an idiotic thing to post.

I hope UGA plays them and rolls em.

Either way, UGA sucks...Clemson sucks just a little bit more...

obvs by use of word 'suck' it is meant that they, collectively...could take a golf ball insert into a garden hose...walk to other end and complete the task.
Meh, most people hate Clemson BC they've taken our players and won championships with them. Dabo basically has followed the same blueprint as Fulmer. I can't be mad BC Tennessee allowed this to happen by hiring one POS cheap coach after another. Several players on Clemson would be at Tennessee now if we had made the right hire in the past. Pruitt is just now starting to turn the program in the right direction

Meh, most people hate Clemson BC they've taken our players and won championships with them. Dabo basically has followed the same blueprint as Fulmer. I can't be mad BC Tennessee allowed this to happen by hiring one POS cheap coach after another. Several players on Clemson would be at Tennessee now if we had made the right hire in the past. Pruitt is just now starting to turn the program in the right direction
No one knew Kiffen would bolt in the dead of night.....we were left scrambling and ended up with Dooley. The BJ hire was inexcusable. There was plenty of time to find the right coach, and we ended up with that.

No one knew Kiffen would bolt in the dead of night.....we were left scrambling and ended up with Dooley. The BJ hire was inexcusable. There was plenty of time to find the right coach, and we ended up with that.
The Dooley hire was inexcusable. There is zero way in hell Mike Hamilton should've been allowed to make that hire. Timing was bad but at worst we should've rolled with an interim coach and made the proper hire the following year. That whole fiasco was BC we allowed an AD trying to save his job to make a desperation hire. We almost allowed the same thing with Currie as well. Even Currie had a decent hire lined up though in Mike Leach. How the hell do you hire Derek Dooley ever at Tennessee?

Makin cheap hired and overpaying them*

Everyone talks about how saintly Dabo is but wasnt it AV that said hes as dirty as they come?

my interpretation was AV suggested uga was beyond dirty and Dabo isn’t as Christian as he portrays. He cheats on his wife.

I may have taken a liberal interpretation with AVs words but that was how I interpreted it.

Tee Martin was the only coach on campus, I think everyone else was either at church or had prior engagements. I talked to coach Pruitt and he told me he really wants me to come back up for an official visit since he wasn’t able to be there. He visited me at my school and he’s a good guy and I know coach Tee really well from when he was at USC. That visit was different because that was the first one where I was with the rest of the Premium guys. We took a little tour of the football facilities and it was fun being around the rest of the guys. It wasn’t as football specific for me since there wasn’t any defensive coaches there but I still had a good time.

Five-Star LB Justin Flowe recaps SEC and ACC visits

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
Doesn't sound too positive for us having 1 coach there when Clemson got a staff there for him within a hour.

Sounds like when you didnt do your best work on a project but you are presenting after the best project in the class.
Took a detour to go to Clemson as well.

Flowe said they while they were driving to Tennessee from Georgia, he noticed how close Clemson was.

“I looked at my maps on my phone and saw Clemson was only an hour away,” Flowe said. “It was already about 6:00 at night but I called up coach Venables and said, ‘hey coach, sorry I know it’s late but I would love to see you guys.’ He was at home chilling with his family but said, ‘no problem’ and he went back and opened up the facilities just for me. When I got there, the whole staff was there, it was pretty amazing.

VN Store

Back