'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

... Little different when it's previously committed JUCO guys... still feels great but... To'oto'o may well be the #1 LB on their board......... the guy just landed possibly the best QB in this year and next year's classes without an OC on staff... if he finds a way to pull To'oto'o, Pappoe, and Eboigbe........

giphy.gif

Every time I see that gif I get cracked up at the girl behind her.

Henry To’oto’o should be back to Knoxville in the next couple of weeks. With Alabama flipping Christian Harris and heavily in it for Nakobi Dean, that could play a key role in To’oto’o’s decision. Sources tell Volquest he prefers to play in the SEC and has every intention of leaving the west coast
-Price

It seems like the Mo turned around on several top recruits all the sudden and for me I'm just looking at all these reports coming that we could end up with a top 10 or 5 class after a 5-7 season? Thats just insane.

It doesn't hurt that if we flip 4* or 5* players, that we move up, and the other team moves down, in the rankings.

Don't know how to handle all this good news from that Price update. My goodness.

I know. It’s a weird place to be. My BVS is telling me that all this is going to lead up to something horrible that will set us back another decade. My emotions cup is still firmly in place and will remain there.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
We're already at 20.

We're looking to land Pappoe, Wright, Gray, Watson, Marshall, To'oto'o

(apparently EJ Ndoma-Ogar wants to play with Wright?)

And we're still working on Bill Norton and maybe even have an outside chance at Nolan Smith? Plus we want another RB on top of Gray.

So who should expect a git-shirt? That's at least a few should we be fortunate to land all these guys.

I'd imagine we trade EJ for Melvin McBride.. Lakia Henry for one of the LBs Marshall or To'oto'o.. Jalil Clemons if we get Norton or Smith? And if we secure a second RB, then who? I like all of our current commits.

If he is coming down in December, would he use an OV, because if he's signing in February I would prefer to have him OV sometime in January?

We're already at 20.

We're looking to land Pappoe, Wright, Gray, Watson, Marshall, To'oto'o

(apparently EJ Ndoma-Ogar wants to play with Wright?)

And we're still working on Bill Norton and maybe even have an outside chance at Nolan Smith? Plus we want another RB on top of Gray.

So who should expect a git-shirt? That's at least a few should we be fortunate to land all these guys.

I'd imagine we trade EJ for Melvin McBride.. Lakia Henry for one of the LBs Marshall or To'oto'o.. Jalil Clemons if we get Norton or Smith? And if we secure a second RB, then who? I like all of our current commits.
IMO, look for one of the TE's to move on. DWA is looking like he's staying another year. Some thought he may be a one and done type guy. Also, with the commitment of Bailey, that gives us a real shot at Arik Gilbert who could come in and push to start year one at TE.

IMO, look for one of the TE's to move on. DWA is looking like he's staying another year. Some thought he may be a one and done type guy. Also, with the commitment of Bailey, that gives us a real shot at Arik Gilbert who could come in and push to start year one at TE.
We have ground to make up with Gilbert and after DWA our TE room is......ehhhhh! Especially considering the type of TE they want. Not impossible but I would be surprised if we asked either TE commitment to walk.

We have ground to make up with Gilbert and after DWA our TE room is......ehhhhh! Especially considering the type of TE they want. Not impossible but I would be surprised if we asked either TE commitment to walk.

This. Our TEs are woof! Well one technically is lol.

I believe Warren could turn out to be a really good TE for us. True freshman this year. If he put on a little weight he could be a big target for our offense.

Reactions: 10nacvols and VOLED

VN Store

Back