'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

From the perspective of playing time, it makes no sense to pick Alabama. It has to be reassuring to HT that we landed Crouch so he has every reason to think the talent level at UT will be good while he's here.

Still pretty sure this kid is Bama-bound and we finish that familiar illustrious 2nd here...

... but there's a flickering flame of hope there... and the reason that hope is there is the same reason that guy Nieds to be locked up and paid accordingly

Reactions: The Artful Dodger
Still pretty sure this kid is Bama-bound and we finish that familiar illustrious 2nd here...

... but there's a flickering flame of hope there... and the reason that hope is there is the same reason that guy Nieds to be locked up and paid accordingly

I was actually going to pick Tennessee... Until I picked __________ (Insert School). :)

When I heard the rumblings of some of the younger players complaining they weren’t getting any PT, I started to believe. Henry shows up in Knoxville already probably in the top two as far as talents at the LB position. And Pruitt showed with Flowers, Thompson, and Taylor he ain’t skeered to play a freshman if it puts the most talent on the field. Plus I know Pruitt and Sherrer want to rotate about 4 ILBs a game and get the best MLB out there for the Dime (4-1-6) package.

Kind of fun to play the what if game, and imagine:
Jack: D. Johnson/Allen/Harrison
Mike: Bituli/JJP/Ignont
Will: DKjr/Crouch/Russell
Sam: Taylor/To’oto’o/Smith

Reactions: nesbuddha66

VN Store

Back