'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

His announcement was truly awesome. I guess some late leaks happened and people went UT with predictions. I missed all that and had DVR'd the espn segment. Came back later and was watching it...right as he put the hat on my wife walked in and I scared the life out of her with how loud I started cheering.

One of the coolest gets in recent memory

His announcement was truly awesome. I guess some late leaks happened and people went UT with predictions. I missed all that and had DVR'd the espn segment. Came back later and was watching it...right as he put the hat on my wife walked in and I scared the life out of her with how loud I started cheering.

One of the coolest gets in recent memory
I admit I screamed like a girl.

I didn't think we would get Crouch either, and Wright freaked me out by never committing, I thought he was gonna blow us off last minute.
Only player I feel good about that “appears” to be a long shot is Sewell. I think he’s a player that only comes along every few years and the staff is going to be relentlessly pursuing. Henry T is going to start at some point this year and that speaks volumes concerning his recruitment. At the end of the day, 7 wins has to be the floor. That’s easy on paper but I guarantee there will be another season ending injury to a starter. It’s football. Next man up!

VN Store

Back