'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

I like to think of Peterson as more of a super EE than a redshirt freshman. It took him until mid October to get in shape. Atleast he got to play in 4 games on special teams to get use to the speed of the game and to get back into football shape. He hasnt been through a fall or a spring camp and will get to do both before the first game of 2019.

Peterson is defiantly an OLB... The guy is about 265 now and I think he's going to have a monster year. Him and Taylor coming off the edge are going to wreak havoc in the SEC this year. Kirkland two years removed from his knee the injury will be ALL SEC! I do not believe any of our true freshmen on the Defensive side of the ball this year would be counted on much, well maybe a couple of our freshman safeties. I'm also expecting big things from Greg Emerson remember he didn't play his senior year high school due to a leg injury he should be fully healed now and will show us why he was a top 100 player before the injury.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Peterson is defiantly an OLB... The guy is about 265 now and I think he's going to have a monster year. Him and Taylor coming off the edge are going to wreak havoc in the SEC this year. Kirkland two years removed from his knee the injury will be ALL SEC! I do not believe any of our true freshmen on the Defensive side of the ball this year would be counted on much, well maybe a couple of our freshman safeties. I'm also expecting big things from Greg Emerson remember he didn't play his senior year high school due to a leg injury he should be fully healed now and will show us why he was a top 100 player before the injury.

265?? How do you know this?
He played WR just 2 years ago for Colquitt Co.

Hopefully sitting out a year lit a fire under Peterson. I bet he's in killer shape right now as we have heard with a lot of the guys. I expect him to be a big contributor and the odds on favorite to start at one of the OLB positions.

Hopefully sitting out a year lit a fire under Peterson. I bet he's in killer shape right now as we have heard with a lot of the guys. I expect him to be a big contributor and the odds on favorite to start at one of the OLB positions.

We'll see....

But Johnson, Harrison and Crouch aren't pushovers. And Taylor man's the other spot

Where have you heard that Peterson is now at 265 lbs?

Because there has been little if any info on him as of yet and we seem to have several kids who have already seen the field this past season and sound like they are poised to step up, along with some newcomers that could push for playing time as well. That and he didn't exactly come in looking and acting like what was advertised... but hey, yeah just because he redshirted...
This staff does not give out information for others to use against us. Wont be a secret weapon if he is talked about. Or any others for that matter.

The “hope I’m wrong” ones especially. Heard that with Wanya, Crouch, Wright, Toto and Harrison Bailey this past year. When they’re inevitably wrong, they never revisit the opinion.
Lol yep. Those dudes do not really hope that at all. They'd rather be right and have us suck than have to admit they're wrong when we start playing well.

Reactions: butchna
He showed up a week into the season and fat. Hard for a freshman, any freshman, to contribute when they don't show up until September, especially if out of shape. He played in a few games last fall and recently Hubbs said he's in much better shape. We'll see how he does this spring. Just not sure how we can determine he won't make the two deep this coming fall based on the info we have so far.

I said I think he will struggle to get into/make the two deep. Obviously I hope I am wrong and we have so much talent at LB we can rotate at will, but just my opinion ...

He showed up a week into the season and fat. Hard for a freshman, any freshman, to contribute when they don't show up until September, especially if out of shape. He played in a few games last fall and recently Hubbs said he's in much better shape. We'll see how he does this spring. Just not sure how we can determine he won't make the two deep this coming fall based on the info we have so far.

I think the fact that he showed up fat and out of shape is the problem. Seems to indicate his work ethic is a little lacking. Hopefully what Hubbs is saying is true and he is in better shape and being around our strength and nutrition staff is motivation enough to get into playing shape. But I still have worries that he doesn't love hard work.. which is necessary to be elite.

IMO, you won't see To'oto'o showing up fat and out of shape. I bet that kid stays in the gym.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back