'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

The aftermath from the gumps. Phil lives rent free in their heads... Sweet, sweet tears...

What is really funny is that when we play by the same rules as Bama they are not as hot as they think they are. Their assumptions are just that.

The only difference is, you'd NEVER see a Gump (or a dawg on their boards, or a gator on theirs) tripping and falling over themselves to take up for us, or talk about how great Pruitt is, or how great our recruiting is, or to run down their programs and coaches, over and over and over again on a day after day after day basis, the way you do here.

You may have people trying to be reasonable; but, for MANY of their posters to do it, to the point of questioning whether they're a fan or a troll...no way those three sites, combined, have as many as there are here.
Sugar, I am definitely NOT one of those you describe in the words preceding what I bolded. I simply made an observation. So am I misunderstanding you or are you specifically calling me out here?

Sugar, I am definitely NOT one of those you describe in the words preceding what I bolded. I simply made an observation. So am I misunderstanding you or are you specifically calling me out here?
No, no...not at all. I agree 💯 with your OP (stating what was brought here from Bama board looks similar to this board); I was just adding to it, actually. Not at all, m1, are you like those I was describing...we all know who they are. I was just saying "you" meaning we, if that makes any sense?

Reactions: m1al
In Orange carpet rollout. Pruitt said toe o toe o. Then looked at bob kreesling and said "you got it from now on". Everybody laughed. 😁
It is the southern dialect to try to change all vowel sounds to vague short u as in "duh" It sounds like Pruitt pronounced it correctly.

Reactions: Volmart
It was a good week boys. Enjoy it.
More than once I have told people here that things were going to be different....that we would start winning in these types of situations. This class is just the warm up. We put together any semblance of a winning team next year and the sky is the limit.

Agreed. Thanks, for the info you bring.

More than once I have told people here that things were going to be different....that we would start winning in these types of situations. This class is just the warm up. We put together any semblance of a winning team next year and the sky is the limit.
Fans showing up in big numbers is key. Attendance was starting to dip at the end of last year

Thanks AV for your contribution to vol Nation this year

Thanks for the info, AV!

Thanks skeeter

The only difference is, you'd NEVER see a Gump (or a dawg on their boards, or a gator on theirs) tripping and falling over themselves to take up for us, or talk about how great Pruitt is, or how great our recruiting is, or to run down their programs and coaches, over and over and over again on a day after day after day basis, the way you do here.

You may have people trying to be reasonable; but, for MANY of their posters to do it, to the point of questioning whether they're a fan or a troll...no way those three sites, combined, have as many as there are here.

Yes. So many times yes. ITS not enough we have to deal with passive aggressive uga dawg idiots and obnoxious Gump gloaters, but our own “Legion of the ‘Reasonable’” who knock the Vols and defend the uga scum and the Gumps.

It’s gets old, fast.

Yes. So many times yes. ITS not enough we have to deal with passive aggressive uga dawg idiots and obnoxious Gump gloaters, but our own “Legion of the ‘Reasonable’” who knock the Vols and defend the uga scum and the Gumps.

It’s gets old, fast.
Yes it does.

VN Store

Back