'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Fwiw Callahan just said yesterday that Washington was not that serious of a contender, because kid wants to play in the SEC.

Exactly! that has been said his whole recruitment along with “distance” being non factor because his family has stated they will move to wherever he plays football,The SEC Teams in his recruitment are the top teams to beat in my opinion the kid wants to be in the SEC.

I think if we didn't have that last in home then we prob have less than 25% chance to get him. With us having the last visit I think we have at least 65-70% chance. That's just a gut feeling though.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I think if we didn't have that last in home then we prob have less than 25% chance to get him. With us having the last visit I think we have at least 65-70% chance. That's just a gut feeling though.

Bad news post from Brandon Huffman of 247, flipped his CB to Bama and he posted this on Vols247...

So don't shoot the messenger, but talking with some people close to Henry, its sounding like Alabama is going to be where he ends up.

One source very close to him said: "It's hard to not see him signing with Alabama."

Even with the departure of Tosh, which I thought would have a huge impact, especially on the heels of the visit to Tennessee, it sounds like Alabama wrapped him up this weekend.

Ill post more as I get more info, but right now, its trending heavily to Bama.

Bad news post from Brandon Huffman of 247, flipped his CB to Bama and he posted this on Vols247...
Hoping to pull one out here but Saban/Bama don't pull endless #1 classes by losing these battles often.
Just want more of the guys that want to build something or be the underdog. Seems more rare these days, everyone wants to join the set crowd.

Bama gets who they want the vast majority of the time. Oh well. Better get Russell....

Honestly, I don't think he's better than Quavo Crouch or JJ Peterson, so I'm not sure he'd have seen the field much anyway. I did want this kid, but we have bigger needs imo. Russell will do fine. We need to go after Eason and French out at Whitehaven hard for '20.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back