'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

I was a freshman at UT when we won it all. We were on top of the CFB world during my time at UT. Those were fun times.

Senior year of HS for me...I remember those times like they were yesterday...it makes our current situation very tough to swallow

Wal
call me old fashioned but when I was a high schooler typically having a kid meant giving up on living the college life and instead your ass went to work. You could go to night school. But moving away and going to college was a no go. These days these high schoolers will have their kids (plural) with them at their signing ceremony and everyone is celebrating. Where did our sense of responsibility go? I guess these athletes just assume they’re going to go pro and get rich. And signing to go play college ball is like a job. But it should’t be that way. If you have a child I believe you should live with them and raise them. You can’t go off to college and still be raising and living with them.
Wally and The Beav are not coming around the corner any time soon.

This is exactly the type of player we need. Elite athlete, of course. But intelligent and a natural leader, too. Must have’s to be an ILB in a 3-4.

Looks like he's just liking everyone that replied to the tweet. Which is a bunch of Washington fans. Kind of weird, thought our fanbase would be all in the replies.

VN Store

Back