'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

barrylee

I think the fact that he showed up fat and out of shape is the problem. Seems to indicate his work ethic is a little lacking. Hopefully what Hubbs is saying is true and he is in better shape and being around our strength and nutrition staff is motivation enough to get into playing shape. But I still have worries that he doesn't love hard work.. which is necessary to be elite.

IMO, you won't see To'oto'o showing up fat and out of shape. I bet that kid stays in the gym.
JJ was having issues getting into school at the time and to automatically assume because he came in out of shape means he won't be a contributor is just nuts.
Its a classic example of VN having new toys Such as Crouch and To to talk about and toss aside last years prize recruit is typical for many on here..
A full year under Fits will rectify a lot of perceived shortcomings..

SugarCC

JJ was having issues getting into school at the time and to automatically assume because he came in out of shape means he won't be a contributor is just nuts.
Its a classic example of VN having new toys Such as Crouch and To to talk about and toss aside last years prize recruit is typical for many on here..
A full year under Fits will rectify a lot of perceived shortcomings..
Not only was half his time focused on getting qualified; but, the other half of it was on his child. From what I understand, along with Propst and Propst's wife, JJ raises his daughter. Before enrolling, maybe getting in shape took a back seat to fatherhood and school; and, what obviously had to be a stressful time, maybe he had a bit too much to eat...give the kid a break.

VN Store

Sponsors