'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Guys... we get it. He has a unique name. For the love of god stop with the amateur hour unoriginal comedy attempts.

Or nothing, really.

I do apologize is my post was rude. It's just that I have this character flaw where I'm a complete a-hole. And I am guilty of becoming a huge recruiting nerd. If you only knew how much my girlfriend complained to me because I wouldnt get off this site or twitter when she wanted to do last minute Christmas shopping during the early signging period.

So when I check this forum 12 times an hour, I get excited when a thread has new posts. Then when you open it and it's the same joke repeated over and over with minor variations.... well, it's like getting a pair of socks for Christmas. Each present you unwrap is socks. And more socks. It sucks, even when you're 40 like me and you're embarrassed to admit how much you appreciate a good pair of socks.

Reactions: 4 people
Or nothing, really.

I do apologize is my post was rude. It's just that I have this character flaw where I'm a complete a-hole. And I am guilty of becoming a huge recruiting nerd. If you only knew how much my girlfriend complained to me because I wouldnt get off this site or twitter when she wanted to do last minute Christmas shopping during the early signging period.

So when I check this forum 12 times an hour, I get excited when a thread has new posts. Then when you open it and it's the same joke repeated over and over with minor variations.... well, it's like getting a pair of socks for Christmas. Each present you unwrap is socks. And more socks. It sucks, even when you're 40 like me and you're embarrassed to admit how much you appreciate a good pair of socks.

I gotta say.......I love new socks.

Reactions: 3 people
Or nothing, really.

So you’re saying it socks?

Reactions: 3 people
Or nothing, really.

You sound like you expect VN suddenly to be different. If you open a new recruit thread and, especially if he has a difficult to pronounce or unusual name, then you should know that the jokes are going to come. It's what we do. It's like seeing a picture of the player if he has dreads...

Or nothing, really.

I don’t mind the name jokes as me envisioning Kesling actually trying to pronounce them is funny to me, but I do get your drift. I felt the same way with the “Shrout it all out” song jokes in the Shrout thread. Same joke.. over, and over.

Also, I’m wearing new socks I got for Christmas right now and I am not emberassed to say I love them.

I'm sure this is what a kid wants to see on the first pages of his profile

Sounds like a baseball count or a soccer score announced by a stutterer "2-0 2-0." lol (Mel Tillis anyone?)

At least we know what jersey number to give him 20

Last edited:
I gotta say.......I love new socks.

When I was a kid I had to walk to barefoot in the snow to school cause we couldn't afford socks. Now I can afford them and I have socks, socks, and more socks. Dozens of pairs of new socks. Love me some new socks. :)

“to be honest, i don't know a lot about tennessee,” to'oto'o said. “i know kevin simon went there. He's an alum from here at de la salle. I have never met him, but i hear a lot of stories about him him. Feel like i know him.”

to'oto'o is ranked 66th overall in the class of 2019 and sees an offer list growing almost daily. “i'm surprised by every offer i get,” to'oto'o offered. “to be honest, my rising stock is partly because of where i come from. De la salle instills hard work in you. As for my specific game, i'm very aggressive and schools say they like that.”

as for an early recruiting plan, to'oto'o wants to take several unofficial visits in addition to his official visits next fall. To'oto'o said he doesn't plan to do any camps, instead focusing on relationships at the schools he's interested in.

“what i'm looking forward to is a good honest relationship with the coaches where i can talk to them about more that football,” to'oto'o offered.

That relationship with the new tennessee staff is just getting started. “i have spoke with coach (kevin) sherrer,” to'oto'o offered. “we have messaged on twitter and i have visited with him over the phone. “i want to talk to them more because of kevin simon.”

- vq

VN Store

Back