'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Who said relationships are better? Take the orange glasses off broski. Our best chance is last in-home. Tua and Taulia aren't to be understated. I say those relations and Saban's track record outweigh any CB's.

So because Tua is Hawaiian, and HT is also Hawaiian....they have a good relationship?

Tosh was the one he was close to and Tosh is gone.

You have no ideal if Crouch ,Ignont, JJP is even better than HT. DK stays hurt and has not been the same since his Fr year. I did not ignore that you said you wanted HT , but it seems like you are already getting the excuse ready in case he did not pick Tn

Don't need an excuse for getting beat in a 50/50 battle with Bama. It happens. Just putting a bit of a positive spin on it. But the gaggle of negavols in here got worked up into a frenzy.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Don't need an excuse for getting beat in a 50/50 battle with Bama. It happens. Just putting a bit of a positive spin on it. But the gaggle of negavols in here got worked up into a frenzy.
It's funny there are only two groups on here the negavols and the sunshine pumpers. I'd wager most of us fall in between

Reactions: Bobo0101
This... LOS is KEY.... Until this aspect of our game improves considerably, our LBs will continue to struggle no matter who is in there..

What's this?! A man who understands run defense. There are a few in this thread whom you should speak to. Our pass defense was actually ranked lower than our run D. So I suppose that means Alontae, Bryce, and Nigel are untalented bums.

Reactions: m1al
Things seem to change fast
Went from talking to our coaches on a visit to no in home with Pruitt lol
Hard to really believe anything at this point

Things seem to change fast
Went from talking to our coaches on a visit to no in home with Pruitt lol
Hard to really believe anything at this point
It seems a little shady.

Hard to believe that a fine, upstanding, high moral institution like Alabama would have had a hand in anything nefarious when it comes to recruiting.

Reactions: GoVolsDR
No insider info, but I'd wager that in-home visit happens. Much less confident that we can actually sign him now, though.

I will say this: this situation really closely resembles the Pappoe recruitment. Feel like we're in the driver's seat, then just like that, can't even get in the house for a visit.

I don't think that Saban or Pruitt would fight as hard as they are for him if he wasn't a pretty good football player. Interesting that these arm-chair QBs think they are expert evaluaters of talent which they have never seen play. However, it is off season and people like to fantasize about their themselves.
Have you ever met D4h.He is a supreme evaluator of talent.

No insider info, but I'd wager that in-home visit happens. Much less confident that we can actually sign him now, though.

I will say this: this situation really closely resembles the Pappoe recruitment. Feel like we're in the driver's seat, then just like that, can't even get in the house for a visit.
Pull an Ed Orgeron and stake a tent up at his next door neighbors house.

VN Store

Back