'21 CA ILB Justin Rice (Ark St Transfer)

7 sacks would be really nice, and 18.5 tackles for a loss. Needs to add some strength to deal with SEC caliber players, but I would take him in a heartbeat.

Reactions: tblakeshow
This is the kind of grad transfer we need. Proven talent that wants to up his competition level. If it works, it helps fill a big void in our defense.

Only needed 60 seconds of that video to see he's better than either Banks or Crouch. Instant upgrade. Definite take.

So were looking ar ARKANSAS STATE players to upgrade? Please make it stop!
A grad transfer who has worked hard for four years and became a damn good football, yes he would be an upgrade. Just because he wasn’t a stud five star coming out of high school with a bunch of major offers doesn’t mean he isn’t a good football player. It has taken him time to develop.

Adding him to HT, Banks and Crouch would be good for depth. I really think we need edge rushers and CB's from the transfer portal. I would like to see a couple of OL and at least 1 TE on offense.

This is the kind of grad transfer we need. Proven talent that wants to up his competition level. If it works, it helps fill a big void in our defense.

And coming here will accomplish that for him. Your saying we are at a better level than Ark St??? Or if he comes to us he will be playing at the SEC level??

And coming here will accomplish that for him. Your saying we are at a better level than Ark St??? Or if he comes to us he will be playing at the SEC level??

1) yes we are more talented than ARK st
2) yes he would play vs better talent in the SEC

A grad transfer who has worked hard for four years and became a damn good football, yes he would be an upgrade. Just because he wasn’t a stud five star coming out of high school with a bunch of major offers doesn’t mean he isn’t a good football player. It has taken him time to develop.

And some coach to find the position for him to become this really good player rather than a so-so running back.

Fresno State is his home. They announced they were not playing so he transferred to AState for the year. Most likely going back to Fresno or to Utah State with his coach at AState. I have watched him play. He is ok, but he played on really bad defense and had to make all the tackles.

Fresno State is his home. They announced they were not playing so he transferred to AState for the year. Most likely going back to Fresno or to Utah State with his coach at AState. I have watched him play. He is ok, but he played on really bad defense and had to make all the tackles.

Read the article linked in the OP. Not going to Utah State, said his father.

VN Store

Back