'19 CA/FL WR Mycah Pittman (Transfer)

Never say never..and him transferring without a coach being named at UF or USC is intriguing...but u gotta think the runner up and the school where his brother attended would be faves

No, I think you should reread, I’m saying that if you can’t recruit, coaching will only take you so far. Didn’t say coaching doesn’t help recruiting.

247 composite is the only one that really matters. Finding 1 service ranking players how you want them to doesn’t make them 4 stars. I know on3 was founded by the guy that founded 247, but a blended ranking is the only way to look at it “fairly” if we can call it that.
Their consensus is the same thing as the composite. They literally have all 3 of them as 4 stars in the consensus

On
No, I think you should reread, I’m saying that if you can’t recruit, coaching will only take you so far. Didn’t say coaching doesn’t help recruiting.

247 composite is the only one that really matters. Finding 1 service ranking players how you want them to doesn’t make them 4 stars. I know on3 was founded by the guy that founded 247, but a blended ranking is the only way to look at it “fairly” if we can call it that.
On3 does their own rankings and they also combine 247’s, ESPN, Rivals and their own to come up with the “consensus” rankings. In which we have 3 four star receivers committed based off of their consensus

Edit I see your reply. Yeah they combine the other 3 plus their own

Are we asleep at the wheel, he's not interested or we're that set at WR?
They may have reached out to gauge interest...I'm pretty sure he might know where he's going and just checking out some other schools I'd be shocked if it wasn't USC

If the shoe fits...
giphy.gif

Reactions: ChiTownVol

VN Store

Back