'18 CA DT Caleb Tremblay (Tennessee commit)

Mods, I don't like the usage of => as an "arrow." It looks like USC is equal to or greater than Tennessee. JMO. Call me a math nerd if you must, but please change it.

iu

Mods, I don't like the usage of => as an "arrow." It looks like USC is equal to or greater than Tennessee. JMO. Call me a math nerd if you must, but please change it.
A lot of poster misuse words and symbols all the time even though they are useful for saving space and easy to understand.

Reactions: drvenner
Transfer Tracker: Tennessee adds USC DT Tremblay

Recruiting: Tremblay committed to USC over Washington, Colorado and Oregon a few days before Christmas in 2017. His process really came down to the Trojans and Huskies.

With the Trojans: Tremblay played in 18 games, with three starts, in three seasons with the Trojans. He totaled 21 tackles, 3.5 tackles for a loss and two sacks.

Farrell’s Take: Tremblay provides some depth and leadership for the new Vols defense and he can be rotated in even if he doesn't push to start. As a former 4 star we obviously liked his talent but it was his motor and effort that stood out especially and that will be key for Tennessee as they look for leaders and guys who can lead by example. His impact in the lockerroom will be as important as anything.

Impact Meter: 5.4 out of 10

4.1- 6.0 — A solid impact can be expected in the right scenario and has the potential to battle for a starting job.

VN Store

Back