'19 CA ATH/WR Horace "Bru" McCoy (Tennessee commit)

He has the ability to fill the Velus role in this offense, just a larger, more physical version. Just offensively though, not special teams. Most people don't realize that he was Bryce Young's teammate, and top receiving target in high school.

‘Bama it is then, I guess

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
He has the ability to fill the Velus role in this offense, just a larger, more physical version. Just offensively though, not special teams. Most people don't realize that he was Bryce Young's teammate, and top receiving target in high school.
Not sure if he's more physical than Velus. Or as fast. Maybe a better route runner for sure.

Not sure if he's more physical than Velus. Or as fast. Maybe a better route runner for sure.
Doesn't have the same top end speed, but he is more physical and a devastating blocker. The kid is an athletic specimen. It's up to the coaches to figure out if he's a head case or not.

Doesn't have the same top end speed, but he is more physical and a devastating blocker. The kid is an athletic specimen. It's up to the coaches to figure out if he's a head case or not.
Need to go for it. We need big fast athletic freaks however we can get them. Bama and UGA are filled with them 😔

I haven’t read this whole thread, so forgive me if I’ve missed it, but has VQ said we’ve been in contact here?

Super talented, but doesn’t fit the mold LA Vol says our athletic department is going for with the off field issues.

VN Store

Back