'25 CA Ath LaVar Arrington II

Dad was special player at PSU. He might want to tweak the order of Tennessee and University traditionally 🤷. Guess it’s not a deal breaker though.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Will be floored if he doesn't end up at PSU. His dad was monster.
How do we know he wants to go to his dad’s school? Daryl Hardy’s kid just signed with Oklahoma. Tennessee was never a player.

He grew up in California. Maybe he does dream of playing at Penn State, but I wouldn’t assume it.

How do we know he wants to go to his dad’s school? Daryl Hardy’s kid just signed with Oklahoma. Tennessee was never a player.

He grew up in California. Maybe he does dream of playing at Penn State, but I wouldn’t assume it.
No arguments here. I just always assume that the kid will want to follow in father's footsteps (provided its a good path). I could be wrong. Not a big deal.

His dad would give us a lot of positive media as well. I believe he has a show on Fox Sports radio

He's been on sport-talk radio for a long time--and he's mostly terrible. He started on a local DC station--since he was a Redskin as a pro--and was OK opining about the Redskins and pro football--but had no idea what he was talking about when it came to other sports. Just another example of a station/network hiring a former pro player to blather.

Reactions: BlackLabelVols
He's been on sport-talk radio for a long time--and he's mostly terrible. He started on a local DC station--since he was a Redskin as a pro--and was OK opining about the Redskins and pro football--but had no idea what he was talking about when it came to other sports. Just another example of a station/network hiring a former pro player to blather.

Oh his show is among the worst and his takes are even worse that. I believe it’s him and Plaxico.

They are on Saturday's here in Nashville. Even bumped Coach Matthews coach to coach program a couple weeks in a row back in December. They got that **** fixed though....

Reactions: Smokey19rt

His damn is Penn State royalty. You think Peyton'p son won't come here? 🤣

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Local sports talk show host's wife used to train in the same facility as Lavar and he made a comment about her to the host in an interview. Host declared that would be the one athlete he'd give up his marriage if she had an affair with him because he couldn't follow that up.

Reactions: LittleVol
His dad was one of the baddest dudes to ever play. That guy was intimidating.
w5sb4z.gif

Would hope it’s not a foregone conclusion. Rather have leaders than followers
Hopefully he either

1. Wants to compete for championships. It’s clear that we’re on the right path, especially now with Nico, Merk, and GMac.

2. Doesn’t want to be constantly compared to his legendary dad by PSU fans

VN Store

Back