C.J. LEAK

DWNSTHVOL

I do not like everyone giving Leak only one game to prove himself Clausen had four years to prove himself and he did not. So why only give C.J. only one game, a lot of games last year the VOLS were BLOWED OUT :machinegun: AND CLAUSEN still played the enter game. :furious3: i SAT IN THE STANDS AND LISTENED TO THE STUDENTS AND FANS WANTING HIM AND SANDERS TO BE REMOVED HAVE A LITTLE FAITH IN YOUR QB FOR THIS SEASON :thumbsup:

Originally posted by DWNSTHVOL@Jul 20, 2004 12:24 AM
a lot of games last year the VOLS were BLOWED OUT :machinegun:

I saw EVERY game last season and do not recall a single game where we were "blowed out".

Elaborate.

And THANK YOU for posting!! :)

I get so tired of reading my own material.

:lol:

GA, PEACH BOWL, PEACH BOWL LAST YEAR, GA 2002 YEAR, FL 2002 YEAR TYPE O THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.

GA, yes
Peach Bowl, yes

But Tennessee was not blown out a lot last year. I hope that CJ becaomes the man we have all been waiting for. But the fact is that Fulmer and Co. are preparing for the future. ANd with the way they have done things in the past, a Freshman will start by mid-season. That is just the way they operate.

You see CJ has a little problem.

Has a hard time making decisions under pressure.

Oh and by the way Clausen was a better QB than you and most other Vol Fans give him credit for and he will be greatly missed this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bank it!

Clausen was okay, bit he was not the best. Manning and Tee were the best they had good seasons, but the difference in them and Clausen was they ran the offense Clausen said what needed to be done to win games but they did not listen. I don't fault Clausen I fell like if they wanted to look for something why not let Banks or Leak QB the last two years and have experience there like GA. did with Shockley or (what ever his name is) every team is running a two QB system and UT just plays there starter and that is not helpping out in the long run look at the year Banks had to play QB cause Clausen was hurt what will happen if Leak gets hurt or Clausen gets hurt than you have a freshman in there and if he can not handle it there goes the season. I talked with Clausen after the Auburn and he was telling me who they need in those games to win and how Sanders did not pay any attenion to what he was saying.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Jul 20, 2004 1:48 AM
You see CJ has a little problem.

Has a hard time making decisions under pressure.

Oh and by the way Clausen was a better QB than you and most other Vol Fans give him credit for and he will be greatly missed this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bank it!

I already miss him. I was a Casey fan from the first time he walked onto the field.

:disappointed:

I agree that Leak needs more than one game to prove himself and I think he will get that. As for Clausen never proving himself, I would have to disagree. He is second in nearly every category behind Petyon Manning. He had no support at WR after his so. year. He beat Florida twice in the Swamp, etc, etc. Casey didn't win any championships and therefore he will always be remembered as an underachiever. But I guarantee you that if we would have beaten LSU in the SECC in 2001 and played in the MNC then he would be remembered differently.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jul 21, 2004 12:25 PM
I agree that Leak needs more than one game to prove himself and I think he will get that. As for Clausen never proving himself, I would have to disagree. He is second in nearly every category behind Petyon Manning. He had no support at WR after his so. year. He beat Florida twice in the Swamp, etc, etc. Casey didn't win any championships and therefore he will always be remembered as an underachiever. But I guarantee you that if we would have beaten LSU in the SECC in 2001 and played in the MNC then he would be remembered differently.

You tell 'em. Freaky!!

I am one of the few people who bought a Clausen jersey after his freshmen year. He hooked me after the Bama game his freshman year.

VN Store

Back