C Hill

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
One of the seven visiting who is not committed anywhere is Highland Springs, Virginia (Highland Springs High School) cornerback Cris Hill.

he is a really good player i'm from Richmond, Va but now going to UT but i lived 5mins from Highland Springs and they always handed it to us in football usually their players always head to Virginia Tech but last year Jarell Miller went off to play at UNC. this school is known for producing football talent 2 years ago Victor Harris was rated as the #1 athlete in the country coming out of high school. Last year Jarell Miller i think was in the rivals top 100 playing ILB i think maybe OLB. Then this year the two cb's Chris Hill and CJ Flemming. Hopefully CJ can real MR. Hill in for us and maybe that'll get Jarell Miller to head this way too to play along side Chris Donald. That would be a combo.

Hill is a good looking prospect...he holds offers from WVU, Va Tech, Florida, Michigan and Ohio St.

He'd be a strong addition to the Vol secondary.

it is funny how those rankings are from scout to rivals.. rivals has him as a 4* - 16th ranked cb.. where as scout has him a 1* and not ranked... i think i will go with rivals on this one.. again...

I would gladly take him as a commit to help out our D for years to come

I know you've heard it but, rivals in football and scout in basketball.

it is funny how those rankings are from scout to rivals.. rivals has him as a 4* - 16th ranked cb.. where as scout has him a 1* and not ranked... i think i will go with rivals on this one.. again...

I would gladly take him as a commit to help out our D for years to come

Scout actually has him as a 3 star and ranked as the # 42 cb...not quite as highly ranked there as his is on Rivals, but I'm not sure where you saw him ranked as a 1 star player.

VN Store

Back