BYU Game!!

My wife and I will be there. First game for her. First game for me in 3 years. Ready to be in Knoxville! Hope the checker neyland goes down as planned! It's going to be a great environment. I told her that night games at Neyland are really the best thing on the planet.

Taking my 16 yr old son. Very excited to back on the Hill. We’ve lost the last few games we’ve attended - USC jr, FL, Oklahoma, Vandy- so ready for a Win!

My wife and I will be there. First game for her. First game for me in 3 years. Ready to be in Knoxville! Hope the checker neyland goes down as planned! It's going to be a great environment. I told her that night games at Neyland are really the best thing on the planet.

There are no better words spoken.

Unless you add rowdy night game

Reactions: Volanta
Is the checker Neyland gonna happen or is anyone organizing it.Im in section PP upper left corner!

My wife and I will be there...first game since Mizzou 2018. Hopeful for a much better result!

The girlfriend and I are going, her second game ever. First was around 10 years ago we knew each other but weren’t dating then but oddly enough ended up in the same section.

Ill be sitting this one out, Riley Green is playing at the Lincoln County fair so ill be there.

I am![/QUOTE
A friend and me are going to the BYU game,first night game Ive been to in a long time.Who all is gonna go to this game?

From what I read here, every Mormon within a 500 mile radius of Knoxville will be there.
And UT makes this the first game to sell alcohol.
That is just sooooo....UT.

Reactions: Sara Clark
Is the checker Neyland gonna happen or is anyone organizing it.Im in section PP upper left corner!
I think I read somewhere that the two fans that came up with the idea and had the checkered web site no longer have an interest in it or the Vols?

What is face value for this game and for the Uga game? Probably gonna try to go to these 2

Was gonna do this one, but it looks like I’m gonna hold off and go to the Mississippi State game instead. It’s during my wife’s fall break so it’s perfect. And I figure tickets will be cheap close to kickoff.

VN Store

Back