BYU fan here

If anyone here thinks GA St.'s offensive line pushed us around you haven't seen anything yet.

And it's the second game! I just can't wait until we hit league play...

giphy.gif

I can't believe it. After its sad pitiful display against Utah quiting in the 2nd Quarter, BYU's coaching staff apparently said don't worry about it and go out and enjoy yourselves. By all accounts, BYU's practices are anything but difficult. Players who ditch BYU and go to other programs talk about how easy the practices are there in comparison to Provo. So it's a joke they don't even hold practices half of the time.

Point is BYU's program has no heart and is soft. It's freakin sad and I'm mad as hades about it. If your boys hit them even a little bit hard they'll go running back into the locker room with their tales tucked, put on their short sleeve dress shirts, jump on their 10 speeds, and pedal back to Provo. Sorry, little humor there at the end....
Not sure we have this in us at this point...but we can give good interviews w/ OL on how embarrassed they were from last year, and are going into this year with a chip on their shoulders...maybe they go with this quote...
images

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I can't believe it. After its sad pitiful display against Utah quiting in the 2nd Quarter, BYU's coaching staff apparently said don't worry about it and go out and enjoy yourselves. By all accounts, BYU's practices are anything but difficult. Players who ditch BYU and go to other programs talk about how easy the practices are there in comparison to Provo. So it's a joke they don't even hold practices half of the time.

Point is BYU's program has no heart and is soft. It's freakin sad and I'm mad as hades about it. If your boys hit them even a little bit hard they'll go running back into the locker room with their tales tucked, put on their short sleeve dress shirts, jump on their 10 speeds, and pedal back to Provo. Sorry, little humor there at the end....
its a shame mods give some trolls the benefit of the doubt

it's pretty obvious this guy isnt a real BYU fan

Reactions: Titan05
Nah, Utah fans moved on to the PAC-12 and Aggie fans to the MWC. BYU hasn’t given either of those teams s competitive game in years so both of them moved on.

Didn’t you guys blow a big lead to Utah last year in the fourth?

Didn’t you guys blow a big lead to Utah last year in the fourth?

Afraid so. Utah scored 28 straight points in the last few minutes of the game to erase our lead and blow BYU out of the water .... again. It was an ugly sad scene. We had already broke out the sparkling grape juice in Provo to celebrate the victory before the epic collapse got under way.

They probably saw that Tennessee was up next on their schedule and figured this was a perfect week to rekax. Cant say I blame them.

I've heard some stories about BYU practices. The guys run a play or two and then a certain player's mom shows up with orange slices and they call it a day. Sadly, true story.

I'm calling b.s. on this, which wasn't hard to do. Trolls being trolls.

This. I don't feel like I can be honest about my frustrations on the BYU board. I'd get kicked off. So I've found refuge here. I don't want to deal with BYU fans as most of them are defensive and have persecution complexes. Y'all are different though. You folks are real and don't freak when a fans commiserate about their team losing.

Man, give it up, pathetic.

Former BYU head football coach Tommy Hudspeth was fired in 1971 for responding on a coaches show to a question about why BYU was so bad in football. Tommy Hudspeth responded with "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t".

My view is you get to take a day off or two from the Word of Wisdom during times like this. But beer ain’t gonna do it. I need multiple shots of Beam.
Ahhh A Jack Mormon. In all the time I lived out there I never actually met one.

Former BYU head football coach Tommy Hudspeth was fired in 1971 for responding on a coaches show to a question about why BYU was so bad in football. Tommy Hudspeth responded with "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t".

Yeah, you can’t cuss in public at BYU or drink coffee in public either. A bunch of BYU athletes got in hot water a few years back after getting spotted leaving Starbucks (true story).

Interesting comment about chicken sh&t though. BYU would go on to win a nattie a few years later under a coach who not once ever said a bad word.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Yeah, you can’t cuss in public at BYU or drink coffee in public either. A bunch of BYU athletes got in hot water a few years back after getting spotted leaving Starbucks (true story).

Interesting comment about chicken sh&t though. BYU would go on to win a nattie a few years later under a coach who not once ever said a bad word.
Lavell Edwards was an assistant coach on Tommy Hudspeth's coaching staff.

My view is you get to take a day off or two from the Word of Wisdom during times like this. But beer ain’t gonna do it. I need multiple shots of Beam.
Have you thought of joining the VOL nation?...You would fit right in sir lol

VN Store

Back