Byron Young Ineligible *CONFIRMED*

Heck. Play him anyway and while we're at it, bring back all of the UT guys who just got cut by NFL teams and play them too. If you are gonna be in trouble with the NCAA, go big.
Maybe you are being facetious but if it is true and based on some NCAA "t" not being crossed... then yeah. Play him.

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
Milton is our unicorn, our Tennessee Musky on the fly so to speak.....glad to see some other fly fishermen on the board!
I didn’t realize we had Musky in TN. I’m in MN now and I’ve caught a couple by accident while fishing for walleye this summer. What about walleye down that way? I know the world record came from dale hollow? Anyone else catching any down there?

Reactions: Smokymtnbullet
I didn’t realize we had Musky in TN. I’m in MN now and I’ve caught a couple by accident while fishing for walleye this summer. What about walleye down that way? I know the world record came from dale hollow? Anyone else catching any down there?
There are some monster walleye swimming in Tellico.

Big Muskie in Melton Hill Lake in Kingston - they are not super plentiful and certainly not as big as the ones up north, but they are native to this area.

Reactions: treecejc
If this rumor were true, then I suspect that the VQ guys, or one of the innumerable other sports reporters in the Knoxville fish bowl, would have reported on it by now.

No one keeps secrets in this town.

If this rumor were true, then I suspect that the VQ guys, or one of the innumerable other sports reporters in the Knoxville fish bowl, would have reported on it by now.

No one keeps secrets in this town.
You would think.

But many times I've seen bs like this slip under the media's nose

I wouldn’t believe anything coming off that site without a link or an article attached to it. There is a clearing house process each student athlete must go through before playing athletics. I find it hard to believe he passed the Clearing House process only to be found ineligible less than 24 hours prior to the first game. Even if he is ineligible we won’t need him this week, snd can beat Pitt without him. We will need him back by Florida for sure. But I think he plays tonight.

Dude is a BEAST. Remember the name.
I hope I have good reason to. (-:

Also hoping he might be part of the reason Middleton and Solomon entered the portal (though I think they are both interior?...can't remember and don't have an old roster handy)

Uninterested. Disinterested means unbiased.

...United States of Leland...

But y'know, for the record, there IS more than one meaning.
  1. .
    not influenced by considerations of personal advantage.
    "a banker is under an obligation to give disinterested advice"
  2. 2.
    having or feeling no interest in something.
    "her father was so disinterested in her progress that he only visited the school once"

We fish Dale Hollow Nov -Dec out of Willow Grove for smallmouth every winter. We rent out a cabin for the month. State record Musky was caught somewhere right off bluff bank directly across and to the right from the marina.

Last edited:
Reactions: CSVol
We fish Dale Hollow Nov -Dec out of Willow Grove for smallmouth every winter. We rent out a cabin for the month. State record Musky was caught somewhere right off bluff bank directly across and to the right from the marina.
I rent house Dec 1 thru March 31st at the Holler. Been doing it long time.

Reactions: KB5252
I wouldn’t believe anything coming off that site without a link or an article attached to it. There is a clearing house process each student athlete must go through before playing athletics. I find it hard to believe he passed the Clearing House process only to be found ineligible less than 24 hours prior to the first game. Even if he is ineligible we won’t need him this week, snd can beat Pitt without him. We will need him back by Florida for sure. But I think he plays tonight.

It happened to Derrick Rose over a year later. LOL

I rent house Dec 1 thru March 31st at the Holler. Been doing it long time.
My brother and father are the ones who technically rent it. We are in and out for the month. I'll try to remember and reach out of I'm up there this year. I can introduce you to the crew and have a few beers/shots or just bs and exchange fishing stories.

VN Store

Back