Buying tickets

biggestvols

Hey Volnation, I’m thinking of making the trip to Kville for the KY game. Any advice on where to buy legit single game tickets?

I always go in this order when trying to get single tix

1) Hit up friends, alumni that would have direct tix from the school to see for extras (may sell at face value)
2) Stubhub or a site like it. Sometimes will pay more but dependable, stress free
3) If I strike out with 1, and the price is too much for 2, make sure to get around the stadium atleast 3-4 hours before and you should have zero problem scalping. If your there early enough can even shop around. I've bought tix before right near where the Vol Walk route would be and it's been easy.. if you wait that close before kick some sellers sometimes are willing to drop prices significantly just to get rid of them

Good luck! Be loud our boys will need it Saturday

Reactions: biggestvols
Mine is from the season tickets....
Nov 10 (Sat) UT vs Kentucky.................…........$70
Nov 17 (Sat) UT vs Missouri..............................$60
Please call (865) 381-2130 or Email leejoek@hotmail,com or pecklay@hotmail.com your BEST OFFER.
Payable by PAYPAL or cash and pickup in Knoxville or by mail
Can accept credit card per agreement....

Upperdeck river side, on goal line, asle seats...with actual seats, not bleachers. 100 for pair. 865-283-3001 Paul
20181105_154756.jpg

Given the extremely poor attendance this past weekend and the sheer volume of tickets available online, I wouldn't be in any hurry to buy. It's virtually guaranteed that people will be unloading them for cheap to nothing right before the game. You could probably cruise around some tailgates just asking around and do fine.

Looks like you can buy limited lower level and plenty of south end zone upper level tickets directly from ticket office for $30 if you want guaranteed seats, but yeah, you can get them really cheap game day on campus. Just got the email about the tickets today.

Edit to add: just looked over the email and it is apparently a 36 hour sale so you would have to decide by Wednesday I guess.

Reactions: biggestvols
I have 4 tickets in Z15 44 rows up (season tix) + parking pass in garage behind Clement Hall (off 17th St. & 1 block north of Cumberland) for $120 cash total. Call 865-254-8471 if interested.

VN Store

Back