Butthurt Bama Fan on UT Recruiting

Remember the fiasco regarding Cam Newton? He, or someone in his family/posse received something approaching a half-million from Auburn, according to a coach from Mississippi State. The whole thing sounded like Cam Newton or someone in his family was paid by Mississippi State and then Auburn outbid them. Ah, the good ole' days.

Cam's father was/is a preacher. The story goes there were very large contributions in the collection plate a few Sundays.

Are they crying? Why? Look at the success they’ve had. Now, we get one five star, and they go-a- crying.😂 Unbelievable! They have a good quarterback from Martin Westview, because I’ve seen him play a lot for the past three years. I’d say, let them cry. It’s our turn. We have to do what we have to do.

Reactions: VolInNW
This level of irony cannot be measured with existing technology.

I love it when Bammers whine.
I love it that they think Bear never had bought players at bama.
Bear perfected the concept of boosters slush funding the purchase of players while being totally disconnected from the university.
IMHO, bama will aways pony up to win National Championships.
The recruiting race has just begun getting more expensive.

Reactions: tbh and 'Boro-vol
It was ok til they realized it would be an even playing field and then both Fisher and Saban were no longer fans.

I love it that they think Bear never had bought players at bama.
Bear perfected the concept of boosters slush funding the purchase of players while being totally disconnected from the university.
IMHO, bama will aways pony up to win National Championships.
The recruiting race has just begun getting more expensive.

Exactly. Football's all they have in that backwards, (insert any number of adjectives here), state.

Don't get too giddy boys. If they ever figure out to take a nickel from every Alabama shirt sold in Walmart we're in trouble.
Bama is the most corrupt, near criminally funded program in the entire country. I don’t think they will struggle long if at all before they figure out the NIL. Bryant just needs to figure out how to scam more funds to their prestigious football program.

You are absolutely right. Alabama isn't going anywhere because they will be doing the exact same thing that they are now criticizing Tennessee for.... and they will still be much better than we are for as long as Saban is coaching. At least it will be on a level playing field now.
Exactly. Tennessee is smart to be getting in these shots early.

Tennessee has eleven billionaires.

Alabama has zero billionaires.

See what the futures holds for Volnation?

Are they crying? Why? Look at the success they’ve had. Now, we get one five star, and they go-a- crying.😂 Unbelievable! They have a good quarterback from Martin Westview, because I’ve seen him play a lot for the past three years. I’d say, let them cry. It’s our turn. We have to do what we have to do.
Well, they think every recruit wants to sign with them above everyone else. It offends them that any recruit for any reason would choose UT over them. They think it is their birth right to have what they want. Bama fans probably thought of Nico as the back up to Manning. Now they have to face the real possibility of getting neither.

Selective enforcement of rules can be achieved in many ways.
Yes.
It is one of the cornerstones of what makes our country what it is.
No. It is actually a direct contradiction to the cornerstone of what makes our country what it is. The more it is done... the more that cornerstone is eroded.

VN Store

Back