Butch to be Bama WR coach [Rumor]

Don't really understand the hatred for Butch. He was hired by UT and he did his best and it just wasn't good enough. I don't think he tried to intentionally goof up and lose his job or hurt UT. I wish he had been successful and Tennessee was rolling but I don't hate him or obsess over him or what he's doing now.

According to ESPN, Jones is staying at Alabama and his duties have not been announced yet for the 2019 season.

Had a friend who played at Bama tell me Butch will be WR coach. Beat out some nfl guy. SIAP. Hope so. The curse is real. He will have Saban looking like Boss Hog before long.
Yes he did... they had a brick laying contest... was not even close.

I will try to believe that when you can show me a player he brings in mildly comparable to Lawrence. I personally feel he is, if he stays healthy and doesn't pull a Ryan Leaf, on his way to being the greatest QB of all time. Hate to say it, but not walking into this train wreck is the smartest move he could have made.
So after one college football season you can tell that an 18 year old is gonna be the best ever? Wow. Just wow.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I will try to believe that when you can show me a player he brings in mildly comparable to Lawrence. I personally feel he is, if he stays healthy and doesn't pull a Ryan Leaf, on his way to being the greatest QB of all time. Hate to say it, but not walking into this train wreck is the smartest move he could have made.

Wow. This is D4H level dumb.

You do realize, that every time you post on this Butch thread, you are bumping it? Oh look, I did it also. If you don’t like the subject, plenty of other topics to click on.

Holy smokes your right, HOW could I miss that. I mean it is plastered right in front of my face every time I log on or post a message. What would I do without your infinite wisdom and your compassion to share it with me. You are one smart hombre I must say. If you want to Continue too talk about a bum a$$ coach who’s been gone 400+ days then be my guest, but remember Sherlock that your always gonna get ribbed for it cause it is pointless to talk about. Now go find will Ferrell and y’all go make another crappy detective movie.

Holy smokes your right, HOW could I miss that. I mean it is plastered right in front of my face every time I log on or post a message. What would I do without your infinite wisdom and your compassion to share it with me. You are one smart hombre I must say. If you want to Continue too talk about a bum a$$ coach who’s been gone 400+ days then be my guest, but remember Sherlock that your always gonna get ribbed for it cause it is pointless to talk about. Now go find will Ferrell and y’all go make another crappy detective movie.

I'm happy to see you acknowledge my infinite wisdom and it's Mr. Will Ferrell to you. ;)

Reactions: TrueVolsGBOInsider
My guess is that gym coach Jones stays on in his same capacity that he's been the last year. Look for Sark, Freddie Roach and Bo Davis to be added to the commies staff.

VN Store

Back