Butch Jones Sighting at Bama Game

Interviewing with fulmer? If we got butch to be OC we technically could have the highest paid oc in the nation right lol

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Pruitt offers him the OC job. I think it would be a match made in heaven, and give Butch some valuable experience that could allow him to have a shot at taking the Head Coach position again in 5-10 years.

BRING BUTCH BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Pruitt offers him the OC job. I think it would be a match made in heaven, and give Butch some valuable experience that could allow him to have a shot at taking the Head Coach position again in 5-10 years.

No uncle Lou.

Butch has got to be shocked they won. Half the players on the Alabama roster were making their first United Airlines flight to Miami. You just can't have that level of travel inexperience and expect a W.

But seriously. I never hated Dooley. He was genuine. He tried. He failed. Wish him nothing but success.

I can't stand Butch. He will look you in the eyes and lie without hesitation.

Butch has got to be shocked they won. Half the players on the Alabama roster were making their first United Airlines flight to Miami. You just can't have that level of travel inexperience and expect a W.

But seriously. I never hated Dooley. He was genuine. He tried. He failed. Wish him nothing but success.

I can't stand Butch. He will look you in the eyes and lie without hesitation.

I don't think Dooley tried

I don't think Dooley tried
I saw the same pain in his eyes that I had during the LSU loss and the UNC bowl loss....and all the others. I think pretty highly of him as a person.

I think Butch may be a legitimately bad person based on hearsay.

Butch knew the cameras wanted a reaction shot from Kyler, and as soon as the opportunity arose, he jumped in with a FULL HUG of the guy. I actually think Butch just follows the cameras around after the games, and then cuts in front when the red-light goes on.

I saw the same pain in his eyes that I had during the LSU loss and the UNC bowl loss....and all the others. I think pretty highly of him as a person.

I think Butch may be a legitimately bad person based on hearsay.

He also soured relationships with high schools with his bad attitude. Also, there was a prominent rumor that he asked to be fired after the Kentucky loss in 2011. Also, plenty of "hearsay" says a lot of people in AD didn't like him.

Butch looked like he was going to cry after the Missouri loss in 17. He tried, he just didn't have it. He may not be a good person, but I think he worked hard and never mailed it in. I think Dooley did.

I don't know that I believe either are a "good person".

Butch knew the cameras wanted a reaction shot from Kyler, and as soon as the opportunity arose, he jumped in with a FULL HUG of the guy. I actually think Butch just follows the cameras around after the games, and then cuts in front when the red-light goes on.

I swear to my soul I think the same!

Reactions: MaTaLa

Maybe you're lacking in VN posting experience. Use blue font please when you post absurdities.

Just A Thought.................We can all sit here behind our computers and run Butch Jones down but one thing you got to remember...........soon he will BE WEARING A BIG NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP SEC RING !!! CHEW ON THAT A WHILE TODAY. CAN YOU ? Now, let me say this ....when he was first hired I thought Jones would do good. I honestly believe he tried and he gave it all he had. The SEC was just too big for him and he was obviously not real honest with his players. Kids are not fools, they have feelings also. Honesty , even with a young person, is always the best policy .

Last edited:
Reactions: gule and robtom

VN Store

Back