Butch Jones could be future Alabama OC

Thats just bama media trolling Vol fans. No way in hell would alabama brass look at the offense Tennessee has put on the field the last 3 yrs vs Alabama and say, "we've gotta get some of that!"

I'm hoping he gets promoted to recruiting coordinator or the head of player development.

I seriously doubt it, Butch would try to control everything and that certainly wouldn't work, however it would be great to see Saban unleash one of his rants on him. I think Butch will move back to a smaller school and probably have some success

Reactions: sameolvol
I'm not sure whether Botch would be better classified as O'Leary's cow or the lantern in that scenario, but the proverbial flames pouring from Bama's program would be bright and beautiful.

Reactions: sameolvol
It’s not a question of where Lyle will be next year.
The more pressing issue is WTF will become of Barbs Chip Dip! I’ve never tried it but I heard it makes you fart smoke rings when you smoke a Cigar.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
I can here him now once named OC... "Everyone has to be totally aligned. Whether it is our support staff, training staff, equipment staff, coaching staff or our players, we’re looking for everyone to be all aligned. That’s kind of where the ‘brick by brick’ started and it is the basis of a foundation"
Can you there him tho?
That would be impressive :)

“If and when Locksley gets a head coaching job, I would not be surprised if Butch Jones becomes the future offensive coordinator (at Alabama)."

Jones could move up the ranks like Locklsey did at Alabama as an analyst in two years.

Butch Jones' future could be bright under Saban[/QUOTE The funny part is that Butch got hired at Alabama as a special analyst to the offense cordinator. When he was at Tennessee, every one knew where the Vols were gonna run. His offense sucked as the Vols head coach. But Saban hired him. We can only hope Butch goes all the way up to the OC job at Bama.

VN Store

Back