Burns enters transfer portal

Still frustrating. No one hesitated to throw out rumors stirring up stink about the kid:

He wasn’t kicked off the team. He transferred. There is absolutely zero that he was ever suspended. He’s obviously a hard worker as he’s transformed his body in less than one year. And, appears to be in Good academic standing. I guess he didn’t drink the baptismal water.
The agenda here is as clear as these mythical waters you speak of. Just a totally unprovoked and unnecessary case of you going out of your way to take a dig at Barnes. And yet, you wonder why you and your opinion are met with contention. More surprisingly, or perhaps not, is you continously want to be the victim when confronted about it. You're as much of a victim as the kid who continuously pulls the dog's tale and then gets his hand bitten.

Still frustrating. No one hesitated to throw out rumors stirring up stink about the kid:

He wasn’t kicked off the team. He transferred. There is absolutely zero that he was ever suspended. He’s obviously a hard worker as he’s transformed his body in less than one year. And, appears to be in Good academic standing. I guess he didn’t drink the baptismal water.

Confirmed parody account

Was granted immediate eligibility.

DJ Burns (@beastboyburns) Tweeted:
I first want to thank the University of Tennessee for helping me in this process and for the hard work and memories I won’t forget. It is with great excitement that I get to announce that the NCAA has granted me immediate eligibility at Winthrop University! NOW LETS #ROCKTHEHILL DJ Burns on Twitter

Happy for him and glad Barnes didn’t decide to disclose any issues if those were true.

VN Store

Back