Burns better burn..,

Dougie_D

If he was indeed the guy we were gonna drop for Blackshear.. plus his failed tests?
He better come out strong. We can’t let guys slack off... especially if we could’ve got an upgrade

If he was indeed the guy we were gonna drop for Blackshear.. plus his failed tests?
He better come out strong. We can’t let guys slack off... especially if we could’ve got an upgrade

'we' certainly can't let guys slack off! or else!

What exactly are you proposing we do, Dougie?

The one thing I like about threads like this (and I am sure there will be dozens) is that some of the fanbase honestly believe that the only player development on the team involved AS, GW, KA and JB. Does anyone honestly think no one else could possibly be better than they were last year? You could see improvement in some of the "others" on the team as the season went along. The only one that regressed was the one that transferred out. Makes you wonder if he didn't want to get with the program and put out the effort.

What exactly are you proposing we do, Dougie?
I was only assuming that if he had some sort of problems during offseason (and him being next guy off team).. that he must be on a slippery slope. That being said, I hope his basketball play outweighs his off-court stuff. If some random reason he gets kicked off team next year, then that won’t look good for us at all. But yes.. this was all speculation from the Blackshear thread.

Burns needed the redshirt year to improve conditioning. I like his high school clips as he has an old school game, seemingly soft touch and can pass for a big. Have no idea about the rumors but I’m pulling for this kid as he has talent.

Burns needed the redshirt year to improve conditioning. I like his high school clips as he has an old school game, seemingly soft touch and can pass for a big. Have no idea about the rumors but I’m pulling for this kid as he has talent.
So old school, Burns reminds me a little of Kevin McHale with his moves around the basket

VN Store

Back